Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazy mother injects 8 year old daughter with Botox!

The world is getting sicker.

I just read an article - I'm injecting my girl, eight-year-old with Botox and getting her body waxes so she'll be a superstar - and I was thinking blardy, this is sooo wrong in many levels!

Apparently this woman injected her young daughter with Botox because of this:

"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer."

And I guess the mother has managed to influence her young daughter because she actually said this:

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

She's only 8 and thinking about boob job and you wonder how the kid will turn out when she gets older. It's ok if the parents want to go psycho crazy themselves, but it's not ok if you are influencing your kid to do the same.

I don't understand some parents' obsession these days in exposing and encouraging their kids to be artist/ actors/ superstars whatever. It doesn't help either with shows like Tom Tom Bak or kids singing contest reality show which sometimes feature kids in scantily clad looking outfits doing suggestive dance.


Honestly, do we as parents want our kids to turn out like the Paris Hiltons or Linday Lohans of the world? Well, I beg to differ.



3 superstars:

pizli said...

Gila ke apa??? And aku agreed on Tom Tom Bak tu

yatie chomeyl said...

I beg to differ too. Those parents are crazy. diorang tak dapat famous, so gunakan anak untuk famous. cheap skate!

Intan said...

pizli, betul..nasib baik si husayn tu tak minat tgk tom tom bak. dia layan man taro je.kehkeh

yatie, tu la...yang kesian anak tu la..

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey