Friday, April 8, 2011

Drooling over Berrilicious Pavlova at Delicious One Utama

We went to Delicious in One Utama the other day. I had Buka Puasa at Delicious Midvalley once and kinda like the food. I did order their Red Velvet Cupcake and Pavlova that time but they ran out of stock. So this time at One Utama I made it a mission to order the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova! Initially, I really wanted to devour myself with Coffee Bean's Red Velvet Cupcake, but apparently someone wanted a place where he could seat, drink and smoke. And since One Utama's Coffee Bean at the new wing doesn't have any smoking area, we proceeded to Delicious which was more or less located opposite Coffee Bean. Apparently Delicious is currently having a promotion - free dessert for every pasta and delieast order! Too bad I was not that hungry or else I would have stuffed myself with pasta too! Mind you, the promotion is only from Monday - Thursday, 3-6pm only. I ended up ordering orange juice, just because I felt like drinking something sour. No, I'm not pregnant, thank you very much. Heheh. I'm not sure what husband ordered, tall latte or something.



and presenting the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova!


Did you know Pavlova is actually a popular dish in Australia and New Zealand? Pavlova has this crunchy shell, while the inside remains soft. It's sweet and divine, and I manage to finish the whole Pavlova myself!

nah ambik kau gambar Pavlova banyak-banyak..heheh..

Lepas habis makan Pavlova aku bantai pulak makan 2 ketul Mini Chocobon kat Cinnabon. Serius tak berani nak timbang berat badan untuk minggu ini. Takpe, minggu depan kita puasa straight seminggu yeah!


1 superstars:

ainie syeema said...

baru je buat pavlova ! mmg best :)
* i follow ur blog.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey