Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lady Gaga's Born This Way is making me scary apeshit

I listened to Lady Gaga's latest single Born This Way and I got scared. I watched video for Born This Way and I got reaaaally scared.

How do you react to this?

Grotesque gila! For me, I think there's a fine line between being artsy fartsy and grotesque. And the above video clip is quite disturbing and anything Lady Gaga definitely is not suitable for kids. But I will admit that her songs are quite catchy and I used to like her debut album, but she's just getting weirder each day.

I really tried not to be judgemental but when it comes to Lady Gaga, it's really hard not to! By the way Born This Way is all about embracing your true self and being proud of yourself - sort of like Christina Aguilera's Beautiful - but I got nightmare just by watching the video.

And the most memorable line from the song probably is this one that is being chanted over and over..

Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be!

Heheh.Serius aku takut.

1 superstars:

Twiggy said...

Lady Gaga memang saiko

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey