Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Strings Attached makes the heart go burst




I've always lurveee Natalie Portman and her classic beautiful face, not to mention the fact that she graduated from Harvard prove the fact that she's not just one of those brainless actress who waste their life away partying all day.

Anyway I finally managed to finish watching No Strings Attached last night after downloading and re-downloading, deleting and then re-downloading again. Yes, these days I only download movie instead of buying them dvds, and I rarely frequent any GSC or TGV since I have two kids in tow.

Photobucket

This romantic comedy story line is simple, boy meets girl, boy and girl becomes friends with benefits to satisfy their needs, boy falls in love with girl, girl runs away from boy because she's commitment phobic, and well, it's a romantic comedy so I think you can guess the ending.

I'm a sucker for romantic comedy who gets goose bumps when I see the Adam (Ashton Kutcher) and Emma (Natalie Portman) giving adoring eyes to each other and spooning in bed so of course I love this one!

My favourite scene is when Emma was on her period and then Adam came by and made her a CD just because she was on that time of her month (you know, all moody and those stuff) with the following tunes: "Even flow" (Pearl Jam), "Red red wine" (UB40), "Sunday bloody Sunday" (U2), "I've got the world on a string" (Frank Sinatra), and "Bleeding Love" (Leona Lewis). Then he fed her on bed and ended up spooning each other 'til morning.

Definitely sweet to the T!

By the way I think this is probably the most not so serious role that Natalie Portman has ever played. Hopefully will get to watch her on Black Swan next!

1 superstars:

Liza said...

this is in my list of must watch, trying to find the best time

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey