Monday, November 15, 2010

The Redtick - Malaysian Supermummy Grocery Contest

I love online shopping. I love the fact that I can shop from the comfort of my own house, or when I get too stressed at the office at a click of a mouse. I love that the products can be delivered to my house without me needing to go out and buy myself. I know how hard it is to shop physically especially with two kids around!

I usually buy scarves, clothings and sometimes health supplements online but I have never ever buy groceries online. Wait.......do we even have online groceries store that cater for Malaysian market?

Yes we actually do!



Redtick is your smart grocery choice because you don't have to stress because of the queue, traffic jam-free, no hassle of looking for parking, and best of all you only pay when you receive your groceries! Yes, that means you can either pay by cash, credit card, debit card or ATM card AFTER you receive your groceries and don't worry everyday there are 6 slots of delivery for you to choose from! Awesome, eh?

Wait, the goodness doesn't end there, Redtick in collaboration with Malaysian Supermummy is actually organising a contest.

So what do you have to do?

Write a post in your blog about:
1. 3 points on what do you think about www.redtick.com.my (can be about the concept/ services/ website)
2. 5 favourite items you would love to buy from Redtick

*The blog post can be in English or BM

To increase your chances of winning
1. 'like' Redtick Facebook and share this contest with your friends in Facebook
2. tweet about this contest in your Twitter and include the hashtag #redticksupermummy
!

Don't forget to include link to Redtick and Malaysian Supermummy or else your entry will be diqualified!
More tweets and FB status about the contest definitely increase chances of winning.

Judging will be made based on these criteria:
1. Content and style of writing - 60%
2. Interaction with readers - 20%
3. Facebook and Twitter - 20%
4. How close your favourite items match Redtick top selling items - 10%

And here's what you could win!

1. 1 x grand convenient prize worth RM200 of grocery purchase from www.redtick.com.my

2. 1 x great convenient prize worth RM100 of grocery purchase from www.redtick.com.my

3. 1 x good convenient prize worth RM50 of grocery purchase from www.redtick.com.my

All participants within Redtick coverage area will receive 3 free delivery coupons!

* For grand, great & good convenient prizes, Redtick will provide free delivery to the winners within Klang Valley

Once you has completed your blog entry, just fill in the form far far below. Any questions, just leave comment ya! Good luck!

Contest ends on 7 December 2010.




























*


*


*


*


*


*


*

*
contact form faq verification image






Web form generated by 123ContactForm





0 superstars:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey