Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When everything sucks, I turn to LAMEBOOK.COM and I LOL until I fall off the chair

I was feeling shitty yesterday, and then I found LAMEBOOK.COM and I just cannot stop LOL-ing. That site is actually a compilation of the silliest/ lamest/ funniest Facebook status. Here's a few of my fav:

Haha..people actually have relationship fight in their facebook? Wow. Well, I guess thanks goodness husband don't have facebook account or we'll end up irritating each other on our facebook wall all the time. Haha.

I wonder if there's any Malaysian version of Lamebook?

3 superstars:

pizlimw said...

Lamebook dengan failbook adalah site yang aku tengok tiap-tiap hari untuk menghiburkan hati..

pizlimw said...

Kalau ada orang sanggup submit print screen benda yang boleh buat orang ketawa dekat aku, aku sanggup buat lamebook versi malaysia.. Serius.

f7 said...

kantoibook.com ..rsnya lemebook versi malaysia...mcm baru buat

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey