Monday, October 11, 2010

Pump your boobies, baby!

Pumping at the office used to be so leceh. I have to bring the whole pumping equipment into the surau and pump away. The surau was not that far, but still I would have preferred if I can do it at my own work station.

And my wish sort of come true in my current office.

It's heavenly, because I pump at the comfort of my own cubicle, but still always on the look out for anybody who might be approaching. Armed with my manual Avent pump, I pressed the boobies away while doing my work! If I'm wearing baju kurung, it's kinda easier because nobody would have known that I'm pumping milk for Almira.

If I'm lucky I might get the bottle all filled up!

How long does it take for me to pump?

Usually at most is 15 minutes. Yeaa..I'm lazy like that. I'm currently sticking to my 4 times a day pumping routine. The first is in the morning around 6 something. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th pumping session is at the office.

It gets tricky when I have meeting scheduled during pumping time, but well, I just try to adjust. This is absolutely important because I don't want my top being stained by breastmilk and me walking around the office with the smell of breast milk is absolutely too horrifying to think!

At the end of the day, if I see my 3 bottles all filled up, I'm happy!

When it comes to which bag is more important to bring to the office, I think my pumping bag is more important than my handbag!

2 superstars:

Arin said...

yeay! yo go girl!
jgn stress2!
insya allah semua nya akan dipermudahkan...

supermummy said...

thanks arin!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey