Friday, October 1, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

Oh DiGi iPhone 4 plan..
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
How can I not, with the lowest monthly fees from RM58 per month!
iGet more free calls + SMS + MMS to local networks
So I get to call friends and family without worrying about extra charge!


I love thee to the level of everyday's
Because iGet more monthly FREE voice call usage up to 1000 minutes
At no extra charge iGet FREE internet
And then I thought DiGi must be playing with my head
But someone give me this link
and I know DiGi iPhone 4 plan is the real thing!

I love thee freely since iGet cheapers calls up to 6 of my friends and family
I love thee purely since 0% instalment up to 36 months means iGet flexiblity!

I shall but absolutely love thee better if I win iPhone 4 the Win contest by Nuffnang and Digi!

0 superstars:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey