Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 5: Something I hope to do in my life

Andy: That there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's... there's somethin' inside that they can't get to; that they can't touch. It's yours.
Red: What are you talkin' about?
Andy: Hope.
Red: Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use on the inside. You'd better get used to that idea
The above is conversation from one of my favourite movie of all time, The Shawshank Redemption. That movie has one of the best movie tagline too:
"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free."
Here's something I hope to do in my life. Lots of things actually...

I hope to be a good mother who don't have to resort to nagging.
I hope I can go travelling around the world with husband + kids and experience different culture.
I hope I earn a lot of money so I can give back and give those in needs (well besides spending lots of the money shopping all day without a care.haha).
I hope I raise my kids right and they will be gorgeous inside and out, and will not be like me (or husband too!) during my teenage angst years.
I hope to see Husayn and Almira on their wedding day because really, I wonder how my future son or daughter in law will look like.
I hope I can be somebody who can sew anything so I can sew my own baju kurung, create my own ring slings and hey that will save lots of money too right?
I hope I'll be promoted and I can be the coolest superior you'll ever see. Haha. Because honestly, some people get promoted and then get hated. That is not so cool don't you think?
I hope to be a good, loving and loyal wife who never retorts back when she's angry and reduce my non-stop complain.
I hope I will have the energy to play futsal again and win some tournament whatever. I really missed running around the futsal court and sweating like mad.
I hope to belanja my whole family to a holiday somewhere nice where we can have fun in the sun!
I hope to live somewhere in Europe for a few years. Doesn't matter where. Romania pun takpe, and Iceland too. Haha.
I hope to watch Manchester United play at Old Trafford.
Hello Old Trafford. Will I see you someday?

I hope to go to Disneyland USA and I have been hoping that since I was a little girl!
I hope to buy my own house next year or the next two years so our little family can have our own crib and I can decorate the house however I want (oops, I forgot there's husband to consider!)
I hope to be debt free (possible kah ini? haha)
I hope to perform Haj with Husband while we are still young and have the energy (30s or 40s is considered young jugak, haha)
I hope to be a good cook so husband will stop going to kedai mamak and my kids will brag my awesome cooking skills to their friends. Hahaha.

Ok seriously, are you sure you want to continue reading about my hope in life since the list will be endless. What's your hope by the way?

2 superstars:

yatie chomeyl said...

as for right now, i hope i can finish my PhD on time hohohoh

AisYah said...

Hi. I hope the contractor cepat2 siapkan rumah kami sebab dah tak sabar nak pindah dah ni.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey