Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on

Something people seem to compliment me the most on is definitely my writing! Haha. I remember someone remarked to me:

Intan, cantiknya tulisan awak..macam tulisan orang putih! (honestly I really don't know how orang putih punya handwriting looks like and what really defines a orang putih punya tulisan.)

And then during uni, someone said my handwriting resembles the Arial font or something. Really, I still don't get it why most people complimented my handwriting because sometimes yours truly can't even read her own handwriting! My handwriting actually depends on my mood. Bad handwriting means bad mood or I have to write super extra fast (for example when I'm taking down meeting minutes and the director have to speak super extra fast then my handwriting becomes sampah until I oso cannot read)

Did you realise handwriting usually defines a person? Macam if the person is on the chubbier side, the handwriting is usually bulat-bulat and slim people have slimmer handwriting.

Eh tapi, think again that something people usually compliment me is the fact that I breastfeed Husayn until he's 3 years old ++ and I was 7 months pregnant and I am definitely ultra grateful for that.

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan people dan semoga Ramadhan anda akan sentiasa diberkati Allah!


1 superstars:

Liza said...

i wish i have a good handwriting, i prefer typing cause many many times i can't ever read what i write

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey