Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 10: Someone I need to let go, or wish I didn’t know.

Do I have anyone in my life that I need to let go or wish I didn't know at all?
Well, I don't think so.
I guess everybody that I meet in my life no matter how annoying they are or how despicable, it's a part of life's journey - though honestly there are a few people who I wish could just disappear and stop messing with my life. Haha. But really, those few irritating and despicable people are life enriching and sometimes it makes me a better person and learn from that not so pleasant experience.
I found this 18 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I was 18 from this blog, and I think the below is so true:

Don’t worry too much about what other people think about you.

For the most part, what other people think and say about you doesn’t matter. When I was 18, I let the opinions of my high school and early college peers influence my decisions. And, at times, they steered me away from ideas and goals I strongly believed in. I realize now, ten years later, that this was a foolish way to live, especially when I consider that nearly all of these people whose opinions I cared so much about are no longer a part of my life. Unless you’re trying to make a great first impression (job interview, first date, etc.), don’t let the opinions of others stand in your way. What they think and say about you isn’t important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.


Ok honestly I'm sleepy and I don't know why I'm writing what I am writing and I'm typing this with Almira on my lap and Husayn kept playing with my ear and just said to me" mama..goreng telinga ni nak tak?" Haha. And I honestly don't mean to write this paragraph in bold but again, I'm lazy. So bear with me please.I'm just no fun to be around right now. Haha.
Good night and bye bye!

p/s: been watching Public Enemies more than 3 times already because Johnny Deep is just sodamnfine and I'm kinda lost ogling his jaw. Haha. Anyway staying at home too long make you watch to many movies on Astro. I even managed to endure Hannah Montana today which is quite an achievement for me! Haha. Honestly I can't stand Miley Cyrus, gimme 17 year old Britney doing Hit Me Baby One More Time any day!

Hello Johnny, pleasuretomeetya!



0 superstars:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey