Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The case of the damn zip and buttons

I am currently 25 days into my confinement and I just did one thing that I dread most after giving birth - Trying my pre-pregnancy clothes!

First up, the office attire. I tried my work pants and after some prodding and shoving, finally I managed to squeeze myself into those pants. I exhaled in relief but of course that relief does not last long because when I tried one of my front buttoned up shirt that I regularly wear to the office, I cannot even button the bloody buttons! Hint: it's the top button area that I am having problem with. Ok I should be grateful that I don't have any problem being milk factory to Almira so I should just shut up now.

But nooo, then I tried my kurung moden and I cannot even zip the damn zip and it irritated me even more. I have like 4 kurung moden for Hari Raya last year and now I cannot even zip any of the kurung moden.

Don't get me wrong, breastfeeding is great and I did manage to breastfeed Husayn until he turns 3 years old, but can I be my baby's milk factory and still fit into my old clothes? But then on the bright side, at least I have reason to shop for new clothes ya what's with the Malaysia Mega Sale season is on right now!

Well, at least I still fit into my baju kurung. Haha.



0 superstars:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey