Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finding clothes that fit is the hardest

The worst thing about going to a wedding is finding clothes that fit, especially when you are at 36 weeks. Buying new clothes is absolutely no-no since there are only a few weeks left so I just have to make do with whatever I have.

So there I was yesterday with this jubah that my mother bought 4 or 5 years ago and which I have yet to wear until yesterday. Oh in case you are wondering which one is me in the above pic, I am the biggest size in the above pic. Hihi. I think I am nearing the 80kg mark and I don't know what to do about it.

After yesterday's wedding at Puchong, we went straight to Seremban and this super chubby, absolutely adorable baby is my cousin!

Comel tak the rambut cacak-cacak? That hair is absolutely natural and without the help of any hair products!

The difference between Husayn and my cousin, Khyra. Ok, tapi kenapa pulak Husayn is sporting rambut Abu Bakar Elah tu? Konfius pulak. Haha.

Anyway I am going again to a relative's wedding today so wish me luck in finding clothes that fit!





2 superstars:

Zuhaini said...

hehe.. dah dekat dah tu.. dah scan..? boy ke girl..? :)

supermummy said...

zu,hari tu dr cakap mcm girl, tapi bila org disekeliling tgk bentuk perut ramai kata boy..entahla..tak kisah pon boy ke girl, penting selamat, sihat dan sempurna ya...aminnn

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey