Monday, May 3, 2010

Did I tell you I love Sunday the most?

Sunday was fun because me, Husayn and Husband went to Putrajaya. Actually Husayn was the one who keep pestering us to go to Putrajaya for I don't know what reason. Since we have nothing to do on Sunday, we just obliged. Tak larat nak dengar dia asyik mengamuk kat rumah tu!

Oh and it was my first time seeing the masjid besi in putrajaya too.

It was scorching hot since it was 11, and I was soo not going walking around under the heat. Walking around under the air-conditioned shopping mall lately has been quite a challenging feat for me because I keep having to sit down somewhere. I got tired easily and it's getting really irritating to me. Haha.

We had lunch at Alamanda's A&W since I was craving for A&W Rootbeer Float. Had the double Mozza burger with curly fries and this ice cream waffle too!

My husband said the waffle ice cream was not that nice, but me being hungry and tamak of course, finished half of the above and was smiling the whole day because my tummy is full. Even my baby inside was loving it because he/she kept kicking and maybe doing the "yahoo sedapnya!" dance inside. Heheh.

Then there was Husayn who was absolutely excited because he got to play with all the above car/ lorry/ train whatever. Everytime was passed by those sort of rides, he will stop and start climbing up those rides. Weird thing is he hates if the thing is moving which means kinda save me from my coins. Haha.

And look how Husayn wear his sandals. Letih betulkan kasut dia, dia nak pakai macam tu jugak. Haha.

By the time we got home, of course the happiest has to be Husayn because he got a brand new drum set! The good thing about this drum set is because it's kinda multi purpose. Last night I actually found that he was using one of the drums to main masak-masak pulak. Haha.

We had a blast on Sunday and now I am having a sleepy Monday. How's yours?




4 superstars:

sutera maya design said...

hye...
pls visit my blog for sutera batik..
www.suteramayadesign@blogspot.com
tq...

Liza said...

i love sunday the most too! did many things last sunday with the kids

rtfgvb791 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

pQ said...

beb, ko dah cam tak update blog ni lagi ke? dah focus kat .com ekk?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey