Thursday, April 1, 2010

My boss is like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada

I hate going to work, especially when I am 6 months along and having a hard time walking while breathing properly and have more work than the whole of last year combine. Not to mention I feel like puking most of the time.

Did you watch The Devil Wears Prada?


My boss is something like Meryl Streep and I am so Anne Hathaway. Haha. How do you stand someone who praise you, yet you think she is so obnoxious, always impossible and curse her day and night. My life is going downhill but still trying hard to stay sane. Been working here 2 years and I am settling down nice here, but this year is absolutely horrible. I just want to go hide and hibernate.

In the meantime, ada tak tempat massage untuk org pregnant? Or anywhere to be pampered. Letihnya mak fizikal dan mental. Adoi.



7 superstars:

notti netti said...

wah sian nye...tapi dalam cerita tu si anne selalu dapat designers h.bag....er..u dapat tak? eheheh

supermummy said...

haha tak dpt pon..tu la masalahnya..dapat tekanan je adala..haha

Ms Lola said...

I think I (am) like her. Though I'm not really the boss.

I have to change!

Liza said...

love the movie...with all the designers shoes and handbags...dapat boss like that mmg sgt payah

cikmeen said...

boss tak baca blog ni ker??

~ Lady ell ~ said...

huhu..bawak jelah bantal n tilam kat office.boleh gak golek2 barang 2-3 jam...:D

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Lady, you just take it easy. Do what you can, and don't strain yourself. I'm sure the boss can see you in family way.
When can you take maternity leave? Maybe take early?
Anyway, you keep well, and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey