Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Monday, you're so detestable.

Hello Monday,

I am just so tired today I wish I take sick leave. Did you know I have never take any sick leave while pregnant this time? I thought it is kinda an achievement because when I was pregnant Husayn going for MC every month is a must. Haha. Everything worries me now I guess - my baby who is so active until I have problem breathing and walking properly and even sleeping. Sometimes when I lie down it is kinda painful down there until I cannot toss and turn. Lying on my back usally results in heartburn, so really I don't know which position I should go, and then there's the work which is freaking crazy until I feel like puking. I even bring my work home last Friday, but ended up playing the game Zuma on my lappy instead. Hihi.

And then to cheer myself up I got myself a new pair of polka dot shoes which I love because it looks so vintage.

We went to Syed (the kedai mamak of course) yesterday and saw this Indian makcik and nenek. I got scared when I saw her hair.

Ignore my husband's hand and his nescafe tarik. Focus on the woman in the background with halo like hair instead. Seriously that white/ grey thing on top of her head is actually her hair. I don't know when was the last time she comb her hair because that thing on top of her head look so keras already. Funny though seeing her there because everybody in Syed kept staring at her. I even saw 3 Chinese guys gawking at her with that mouth drop effect. Hehe. If you are familiar around the Giant kecik (not the giant mall) area at Kelana Jaya, you can catch her near there because she lives in that area. I honestly think she really should be in Ripley's believe it or not.




6 superstars:

Azman Ramlie said...

wow..aku ingat kipas dinding tadi!

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

makcik (aci) tu cam berniaga muruku kat tepi jalan kelana jaya..betul ke...heheh,,,cam familiar lah

Liza said...

klana jaya is my kampung, tapi never bump into her, perhaps i should start hanging out at syed to catch a glimpse of this record breaker...

yatie chomeyl said...

kalau i nmpk makcik tu, terus x lalu mkan punyer la

Mommy Lily said...

ermmm sebenarnya mami telek punya telek gambar tu still tak faham macamana struktur rambut dia tu..haha

~ZuE~ said...

first time here.. kelakar laaaa! ur statement make it funnier hehe..

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey