Friday, February 5, 2010

When did you have your first boyfriend/ girlfriend?

It was kinda fun reading you guys answer my last chocolate random question and sooo I'm in random questions mode again today (ok maybe actually I just don't have any idea what to write.haha) so today's question is this:

"When did you have your first boyfriend/ girlfriend?"

I know most of my readers are married, so I was just curious at what age do you have your boyfriend or girlfriend. Haha.

So here's my confession:

My first one was at 16. But I got bored at 17 and I just left. And we first met at the mirc chatroom! Haha. Honestly I could not even remember what nickname i used. But mirc was all the rage back then and me and my friends used to frequent cyber cafe just to go chatting.

So tell me your story, I'm waiting!





8 superstars:

ShaMytO said...

mine 15...
time2 nak PMR..
gatai..hahah

now even dah married wif hubby, still bff ngan mamat tu..
cinta munyet!

Arin said...

mine 15. boy next door. sekolah pon sebelah sebelah je.
minat dia sebab muka mmg sebijik leslie cheung!

Dee said...

mine..urgghh..i can't remember...15 gak kot..hari2 tgk dia main football from 2nd floor..(I live in a flat)..he's staying at the sting garden (setinggan) nearby the flat..hahaha..

Fid said...

17
same school diff class same add maths class....bcoz wanna b the only lady in his life..over betolll

Liza said...

mine was 14, met him during the pj school prefer sports competition, jap jer with him, and tak tau ler where he is now

lady D said...

first time fall in love during my first year at university. we had PJJ where im at pahang, and he's at KL. that relationship last for 4 years, then we breakup. i found my one, and immediately after that i got married until now...hhuhuhu...

aidie said...

i got mine masa umuq 17thn masa tu nk SPM..tapi dok bercinta ngan bdk muda sethn..kira2 junior i la time tuh..hahaha..geli tak? but it last for nearly 2 years.
caner bley terpikat ngan junior pun wa tk tau ler..cinta monyet

鐵火卷John said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey