Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally The Star article and Dell design Studio contest

Finally managed to open The Star's ParenThots page at home. The link doesn't work at my place and I don'tknow why. Although I know most of you have read this since I posted the link yesterday, I'm going to paste a little bit of the article.

Much thanks to Brigitte Rozario for all the lovely write up and this is the first time this blog came up in The Star so I'm kinda excited. Not sure whether this article came out in the newspaper or not though.

Oh yes, on another note I have been selected as one of the top 15 finalist for Tongue in Chic's Dell Design Studio Contest where I have the chance to win a Dell laptop. Here's my entry for the contest:
Another attempt at winning a laptop, well at least this one I don't need to do it live on national tv, hihi. But again, I am begging you all to vote for me at this page. How to vote? Here's the way..

1. To vote Intan Zalani (that's me lah!) for the Dell Design Studio contest, go to Tongue In Chic - Dell Design Studio finalist page.

2. Scroll down until you see the list of names at the bottom of the page. Just click on the box beside my name, and click submit.

3. Yep, that's all. To vote again again just refresh the page and repeat the same process.

Honestly do I think will I win? I don't know, this is some stiff competition and I think people will ask their friends and family to glue themselves in front of the computer and vote endlessly. But I'm trying my luck here. Manalah tau kan.

Lastly, thank you so much for all who have voted and who are about to vote!



4 superstars:

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

my vote goes to you..gluck ya

Zuhaini said...

good luck! nanti i vote ya! :D

supermummy said...

ayu, ok thank you so much!

zu, thank you juga!

Liza said...

will definitely vote for you...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey