Monday, February 1, 2010

Cash advanced for your big day?

Since Valentine's Day is coming on the 14th, I think lots of couples are going to tie the knot on that day too considering it is Sunday and it's during the holiday which is the Chinese New Year!

Speaking of tying the knot, I guess it does not matter whether you get married on Valentine's Day or any other day, most important is you have enough money to celebrate the most important day of your life. I know some people took cash advance, some took years to save all their hard earned money just for that big day and some who is so lucky have parents sponsoring.

Seriously there are so many things to think of which involve money for your big day; for guys there's the duit hantaran - some said the higher educated the women are, the higher is the dowry. And then there's the kenduri, all the barang hantaran, the invitation cards, the wedding favors to think about.

Hey, I myself think it is impossible to get married and have the wedding reception if you don't have at least RM20k in hand, that's it if you're thinking of inviting all your friends, family and acquaintances. What do you think?



4 superstars:

Liza said...

i know...we are planning my sis wedding and the cost is getting higher by day, nak kawin skrg susah sungguh...

glam.mama said...

My hubby and I are lucky enough to have our parents sponsor our wedding all those years ago...Maklum la masa tu student aje...Anyway my mom managed to plan such a beautiful wedding for us, even without my help as I only returned to Msia two weeks before the wedding!

I had no clue about the cost of the wedding till I helped my mom to plan my brother's wedding last year. I was shocked by the expenses! Luckily I am super-cheapskate and helped my mom get a few deals here and there. Entah berapa la she spent on my wedding last time...she will never tell me...

This is .... said...

yes, banyak pakai duit untuk wedding these days.. apapun, bersederhana tu lebih baik..

鐵火卷John said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey