Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Watching my baby wiggle in my tummy is my favourite time of the month

Say hello to my little dah-ling inside of me who's been moving restlessly everytime the doctor scanned and is causing me all this drowsiness and also making me sleep all over my table in the office, but hey I still love you.

I am officially 13 weeks now though the tummy has not make its grand appearance yet, I can feel my pants is getting tighter and harder to button, though I still can wear 'em and I wear my kain most of the time without even bother to zip it. Luckily the kain manage to stay put and not fall down!

Husayn has been talking to the baby a looooot of time and keep asking me about the baby. The other day he asked me "mama, baby ni dah berapa tahun?" Isk, macam mak gajah pulak mengandung sampai bertahun (seriously, elephants' pregnancy took 22 months!) .

I worry about the giving birth part though. Still cannot decide where to give birth. Private or government hospital? Since we'll be using our own money should we opt for private I've been thinking looong and super hard. After all I have history of being chicken shit in the labour room and ended up choosing caesaerean. If government it's gotta be either Hospital Universiti, Hospital Sungei Buloh or Hospital Selayang which is in the vicinity of my house. Seriously I so envy those who work for private companies with medical benefits to give birth in any private hospital. Never mind lah, I think I still have a long way to go and think and then re-think and re-think again.

Hope everything will be fine! Aminn..


6 superstars:

mar!ahaf!z said...

oh u pregnant eh.. congrats.. sorry tak perasan.. :)
husayn nak dpt adik ye..
my son baru dpt adik..
tp dia jeles ngan adik je.. hmm

ARIFFDA said...

tahniah intan....

- Leena - said...

hi super mommy...salam perknalan...

tumpang komen yek..congrates 4 ur pregnancy..sy pon preggy juger..dh 16 mgu...

sye akn bersalin d hosp selayang...1 sbb dkt dgn rumah mak kat kepong, 1 lagi sbb dia better dr GH and Sg Buloh..GH crowded sgt...Sg Buloh dgr dh mcm2 kes...lg pon environment kat sg buloh ok...parking pon senng dpt...

klu hosp universiti emm no komen blom pernh terjah lagi...ehheeh..

klu ikut hati mmg nk pg private je..tp sbb ekonomoney n particular nye krjaan...xperlah terima lah kerjaan...hehehe

~ Lady ell ~ said...

wah..tahniah intan.nk tambah lg ahli baru..:)

Arin said...

vote for hosp selayang!

sebab zara on dikeluarkan kat situ..hehehhe..

memang service, dalam labour room semua ok.memuaskan hati.the most important thing..bersih!

Liza said...

govt hospital (some lah), it's not like the previous govt hosp, i knwo few good ones like putrajaya and serdang, baru lak tu

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey