Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking fabulous during pregnancy is achievable!

I don't get it how some people look so fabulous and glowing while pregnant. Ok maybe I have been reading too much of Celebrity Baby Blog but how come I suddenly feel so shabby and being all pimply is no help either.

I saw Dynas at an event in my office yesterday. Yes, Dynas Mokhtar the actress tu lah. I was in the middle of something to snap some pic of hers and furthermore she's with her mother and other loads of people. She's pregnant, not sure how far along is she but I think around 6 months? But she's so tall and look so pregnant yet so pwetttyyyy.

As for me, I don't even want to take pic of myself, which explains why I have been hiding. Haha. And then to add salt to the wound, how come Gisele Bundchen still has that legs that go on forever and not even an ounce of fat during her pregnancy?

She's a supermodel after all. What do I expect? Hahah. 3 ++ months along and I am ready to shop for maternity clothes.

Gila seluar semua dah sempit. Tensen!


4 superstars:

KambingBujang said...

huhu,intan

huda 3mth pregnant, suar sume dh simpan bwk kuar maternity pant lak.. lani 5mth prgnt, berat naik ngn jayanya, almost 9kg dah.. 1st baby gain weight sampai 17kg, this time tak tau bper lak nk naik nya.

Hanz said...

Intan...celebrities ada personal trainer & nutritionist, they cari makan with looks, that's why preggies pun kena maintain anggun!

Hang on there, Intan, after confinement, boleh work-out balik...

supermummy said...

kambingbujang, ya ke.i dulu yg first 5 bulan ke atas baru perut membesar dgn jayanya tp skarg isk..tidak lagi sbb sudah membuncit ... .hanz, haha tula.tu yg lg best tu

Liza said...

i'm not pregnant and still i can't look gorgeous as the pict...sigh....

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey