Friday, January 22, 2010

How many times do you eat chocolate per week and what is your favourite chocolate?

Friday is malas-malas day, so for the very first time, I am just going to ask a super duper simple question for you to answer. So today's question is:

"How many times do you eat chocolate per week and what is your favourite chocolate?"

Confession time here. I eat chocolate almost everyday now, well because it makes me happy so screw all the naysayers. Hihi. And one of my favourite is this one:


Rasa macam jatuh cinta kali pertama!
So do share your answer. Takdela dapat hadiah ke apa pun, just for fun lah.

12 superstars:

Queenin Murni said...

not a fan of choclates sgt, tp kinder bueno mmg leh buat terliur.
yang paling geram, supermarket suka letak kat kaunter.. mmg xtahan la godaan mcmtu.. hehe!

Liyana said...

i eat chocolate when i cannot tahan tgk hubby makan..hahaha...serously...everyday he eats jajan and i just watch..until la dah ble lawan temptation...usually its KIT KAT

mar!ahaf!z said...

i pun consume on daily basis.. haha
kalau ada stock dlm fridge, mmg ari2 makan..
my fave is mars, and any cadbury

Zuhaini said...

sedapnya.. :)

Hanz said...

i used to hate snickers masa teen coz i think it's too sweet..but pelik skarang i gila kentang snickers..per week, must have 3 to 4 times, the least! Nyum....

Marisa said...

i mmg suka coklat.... anything yg choc. i suka yg ada wafer2 sket. means that tak suka choc bar... i suka kit kat, kinder bueno apatah lagi.... cadbury zip... mmg kalau tak mkn dlm seminggu tu mmg gian je nak beli.

Azaidris said...

my all time fav is Cadbury Fruit&Nut. I wud buy the big bar then makan satu line sehari..(bukan satu petak ek).

And i make sure mesti ada stock chocolate dlm fridge for me to nibble on whenever i want. Sum more..i sorok from my sons so that i will not ran out of stock hehehe.

Dun worry..utk diaorg ada yg lain. I'm not an evil mom ok ;P

Mama Mia said...

chocolate is so damn delicious! but bcos it also has high content of sugar, i would restrain myself from indulging it. so its 1 small bar per week for me. :)

Arin said...

tiap tiap hari makan choc.paw hanum nye kit kat..hehhehe..

Liza said...

i don't really fancy chocolate, tak teruja bila ada depan mata, but yet...i am still fat!

Jem said...

You, since last week jer, 3 days in a row i makan chocolate, but dark chocolate... can't resist lah.. selalu beli kat koop bawah nie after lunch

Syikin

lady D said...

ritter sport...my fav:))

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey