Friday, December 11, 2009

Did you hear Tiger changed his name to Cheetah?

I used to think that Tiger Woods is so lucky. I mean he is one of the greatest golfer of all time, with gorgeous wife and cute as a button kids, not to mention he is one rich fella.

I mean honestly I do understand when David Beckham did the diry deeds behind Victoria because well, it's David Beckham. But this is Tiger Woods we are talking about who look so perfect and squeaky clean, so family man, so innocent.

Found the above pic on the web and I thought it look kinda funny. That's one of the advantage of being a golfer's wife, I guess. You have an assortments of golf clubs to hit your golfer husband. I guess that's what you got when your wife found out that you're not only cheating with one woman, but an army of them! Poor Tiger, but I guess he was just asking for it. I really feel sorry for his family though.


5 superstars:

Zuhaini said...

hehe.. lawak la.. :)

nURmALa mAZLan said...

adeh!!! aritu beckham denagn skandal nyer..skang wood pulak

superheroes' mom said...

a leopard cannot change his spots? is that apt for our dear now mewling tiger? hehe

beda said...

sigh..not everything is perfect in this world right? but no matter how much I pity the wife and the kids, it has already happened. I envy woods because he has this forgiving wife and not to mention, very calm. with all the stories in the media, i know he is already regretted for his past doings. but then, i'm not saying that he should be forgiven. he, and other men, should be reminded of this incident all the time so that they'll know, if do this, you'll regret about it for the rest of your lives! (talking based on experience and on behalf of others to boyfriends, husbands, fathers, granfathers, MALE! though i'm not married yet.)

hihi..

Liza said...

i was surprised myself when i read the news about his affairs which are increasing by the minute, never thought he is that kind of man

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey