Saturday, October 24, 2009

The irony of Budget 2010

Tengok tak Budget 2010 yesterday? My goodness can't believe the government is going to impose this:

* To promote prudent spending, a service charge of RM50 a year to be imposed on each principal credit card and charge card; and RM25 a year on each supplementary card, effective from Jan 1, 2010.

source The Star

Prudent spending, my butt. How does that help in prudent spending I wonder? I have 4 cards but currently only using one, and I guess I am going to terminate the other 3 now and keep one just in case.

Can't they do some sort of programme to educate the rakyat to be more prudent or something? Sometimes they have the weirdest idea. Bah!

Anyway I always thought it is kind of funny how politicians will praise the budget saying it good for the rakyat and everything. Well, you can refer to today's newspapers to read yourself what am I talking about.

They are more superficial than all of Hollywoods combined and I really feel like vomitting. Urgh!


2 superstars:

AQisH said...

i dah terminate semua kad..dulu pakai dua..now hubby je pakai..tu pon utk beli tiket air asia jer huhu..;)

supermummy said...

ahaa..tu la esok kan monday..mmg nak terus gi terminate 3 kad tu..haha. sbb tak pernah guna pon lagi 3. guna yang sat tu je la..sekarang tidak ada maknanya nak bayar 50 ringgit utk satu kad. cait.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey