Monday, September 28, 2009

Blissful Hari Raya break but Monday morning ruins it all

Today is a torture because it is Monday. And I have to come to work after one week of Hari Raya break. Where do you spend your Hari Raya?

We got stuck along the Sungkai area last Saturday before Hari Raya en route to Ipoh. It was hot, it was noon and we were fasting!

Husayn was of course not fasting and happily munching kuih bahulu.

Sunday morning was nice because it was the first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I just realised that I don't have any pic with my Husband during Hari Raya! Oh well..My sis in law is in the middle with her baby. She's still in pantang so that will explain why she was wearing socks.

Husayn was unbelievably an angel, he did not even bite anybody except me and he actually kissed the baby soft and sweet!

And I thought the "ni lelaki ke perempuan" question directed at Husayn will finally cease, but boy am I wrong! We celebrated Hari Raya at Ipoh, then went to Kuala Kangsar on the first day of Raya, then off to Taiping on the third day of Hari Raya. The fourth day of Raya we went to Lumut to visit husband's uncle. After Lumut, we went straight to Batu Pahat - finally back to my hometown!

Honestly I kinda like the idea of having two kampung so far from each other because I love the travelling, but not the packing and unpacking though. Hehe. I did miss my auntie Ayam Masak Kicap, but hey it's good to celebrate Hari Raya away from home once in a while. I guess it will make you appreciate your family more.

Anyway today I am back at work and seriously, sungguh menyesal tak ambik cuti hari ini! Urgh.


6 superstars:

Zuhaini said...

wah.. bagusnya husayn! :)

well, x pa lah.. jom sama-sama kerja hari ini!!! :)

azzamoro said...

samela. rase menyesal tak amek cuti. rase malas gile nak pi keje pg td..huhu

mariaariffbaby said...

huhuhuhu

if u tak amik pic with ur hubby
kita langsung tak amik pic tau

tension nya

AlohaMolly said...

Hi Intan..been reading your blog "silently" all this while..din noe that you are from BP too :)

Which school are you from? I am from BP too ;)

Cheers!
alohamolly
http://secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.com/

supermummy said...

zuhaini
haha..malas gilaaa...

azzamoro
betol..cuma yg best drive ke ofis ni tak byk sgt kereta lagi..kehkeh

maria
eh betol ke? laa nape tak amek gamba..jangan tensen2..bole ambik gambar kat studio pulak..kehkeh

alohamolly
my kampung is in batu pahat but unfortunately i've never been schooled in batu pahat..been skooling in pj and kota bharu..what about u? which school in bp? TIGS issit? haha..just wild guess..

achee_b165 said...

Sib baik p'na.. khamis mlm tu dah gerak balik kedah.. klu x masak gak tuhh...

~sungguh xder mood nak wat keja ari nie....:(

~p'na mama oja~

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey