Monday, July 6, 2009

My LURVE Affair with Twilight

I was 27, happily married with a son and everything seems fine and dandy. The first time I saw you, I was totally hooked and I craved for more. You are so damn beautiful and that intoxicating eyes and your porcelain skin made me keep inventing excuses to see you, time and again. I was addicted and I am ashamed for the fact that I am totally lost in you. I love how those awkward kisses start, always with brooding eyes and I am totally star strucked. Oh my god.

He is the most perfect man I have ever known and she is gorgeous in her own awkward way. Edward and Bella- teenage star crossed lovers ala Romeo and Juliet has turned me into a 17 year old again!

I kept thinking what am I doing? I am married for goodness’ sake and honestly too old for this kind of stuff!

There and then I just realized, I have totally fall in love with Twilight! I am soo in my Twilight-lurve mode!

After watching more than 30 times ( well this is at last count. I stopped counting after that) I set my beloved Twilight DVD aside and my hunger is never satiated.

So I rushed to the nearest MPH and bought myself the book Twilight. It was really love at first read!

I could not stop and it was like plague. God knows I try to fight it off, reading a chapter a day. But I could not and I did not want to so I completely give in. I read Twilight even when Husband in the bedroom and I totally ignore him. I read Twilight while breastfeeding my son. I buried my nose deep into Twilight when we went back to husband’s hometown at Taiping. I spend my free time at the office reading Twilight.

I even started missing my lunch and lost myself in the book through dinner. I reread my favourite scene in the book and I got goose bumps everytime Edward Cullen kiss Bella. I also wish that I have Alice Cullen’s ability to foresee the future. My Twilight book is sleeping beside me every night and everytime my son touch that book I will scream “Noooo!”

Yes, I was really that in lurve.

That was the time when I found LURVE Multigrain Chips and my life is totally complete.

I mean why would you waste 15 minutes of your life to eat lunch when you can read Twilight while snacking on LURVE Multigrain Chips? Heck, I can even read Twilight or watch Twilight DVD and eat in the comfort of my own bed!

See, I also have found a creative way to keep the Twilight LURVE spirits high! Hungry while reading Twilight? No worry, whether it's French Onion, Hot N Spicy or Seaweed Nori, LURVE will always be hanging there to keep you munching all day long!

Having LURVE on top of my head is the perfect solution as I read my way through Bella's love life!

When Husband saw me eating the LURVE Multigrain Chips he started to shout at me for eating junkfood, but me being a smart aleck replied back with pride “What do you mean junkfood? This is healthier snacking-lah!” Hahaha.

Did I tell you LURVE Multigrain Chips outer packaging can also be used as a bookmark so your book don’t have that dog-ear look. Amazing, ha?

And then he asked me the million dollar question,

“What are you doing reading Twilight everyday..and then you go watch the DVD every night before you sleep too..Takde cerita lain ke? Urgh”

My answer was..

“Well, I guess because every girl want a hot vampire boyfriend..and rich too..Haha”

Oh husband, this LURVE is too hard to understand. But I just realised as I was rummaging through the LURVE packaging, there's nothing left! This must be the work of my beloved Husband who don't understand my love for Twilight but somehow has totally understand my love for LURVE! Argh!

Reminder to myself: Must make Husband buy another 3 pack of LURVE to replace everything that he has finished!

p/s: I am thinking of writing an email to Twilight’s author Stephanie Meyer to replace the apple on Twilight’s cover with Lurve Multigrain Chips instead. Totally will match the LURVE theme!

This is my LURVE affair.

What' yours?

Reveal your LURVE affair and stand a chance to win a Macbook Pro and appear live at 8tv Quickie!





14 superstars:

precious innocent said...

haha!!! this is soooooooo funny yet creative...

r u serious with 3 packet LURVE clipped like that?

hope u win intan.. i really do!!!

(wah, ckp omputih aaaa... rasanya xdak grammer error kan?)

-mama emma-

Jade said...

gud luck to u intan..

d entry mmg best..

nURmALa mAZLan said...

ye la kak..
saya pon impikan hot vampire boyfriend

Hanz said...

Speaking of Twilight, I'm onto the 3rd book - Eclipse & almost finishing!Ha!Ha!

Oh, you bet you got hook & sink your teeth.Go finish the saga, Intan! Simply irresistible!Watch the trailer sequel till the last one. I GOT MAD waiting the whole movies out!

supermummy said...

emma
hahaha..terima kasih terima kasih..

jade
hahah..ala entry orang lain lagi hebat..ni saja je try bosan2..hahah

nurmala
isk mala..kang laki mala dgr..bahaya ni..kehkeh

hanz
isk sebenarnya macam ni..twilight, new moon, eclipse dgn breaking dawn tu semuanya tidur ngan saya tiap2 malam..hahaha..dan dah banyak sgt ulang baca dah naik letih..cuma tak tulis kat post ni je sbb macam memalukan sikit..hahaha..seriously, setiap hari baca gossip kristen stewart dan robert pattinson. dan seriously, memang tak sabar tunggu new moon bulan november ni! cepatlaa cepat..

Zuhaini said...

oh.. daku memang fanatic giler Twilight! dah khatam semua 4 books.. :)

good luck ya! :)

l i e y n said...

serius kelakar sepit LURVE kat hanger....
u r really Twilight Fanatic Freak (TFF)....hahahahahahhahaha
jangan marah intan...gurau2 je

candy said...

hye..sy fira..i'm 13..sy mnat gila twilight..sy tgk anti pnya blog pown dkt quickie..sy nak tnya anti dpat mna pic twilight dlm frame 2.?tq

!twilight Rules!

supermummy said...

fira..isk auntie ke..huwaaaa..haha..oh gambar dalam frame tu download kat http://www.hostessblog.com/

cari yg pasal twilight punya party..semua ada kat situ..

shada said...

Salam n hi...
saya pun sama mcm awk,saya tgk Twilight b'ulang kali tanpa jemu,skrg ni saya dah beli novel t'akhir,yg 1,2 n 3 blom lagi,harap2 saya dpt beli sblm semuanya dah habis.tak sabar tggu bln11 ni New Moon..then Ecslips n the last 1 is breaking dawn.i'm so in luv with edward cullen,hubby saya kata saya ni dah tak btl hehehe.... sbb saya suka tgk crita twilight byk kali,but i dont care as long i can wacth cullen boys.

shada said...

Salam n hi...
saya pun sama mcm awk,saya tgk Twilight b'ulang kali tanpa jemu,skrg ni saya dah beli novel t'akhir,yg 1,2 n 3 blom lagi,harap2 saya dpt beli sblm semuanya dah habis.tak sabar tggu bln11 ni New Moon..then Ecslips n the last 1 is breaking dawn.i'm so in luv with edward cullen,hubby saya kata saya ni dah tak btl hehehe.... sbb saya suka tgk crita twilight byk kali,but i dont care as long i can wacth cullen boys.

ratna said...

salam! i am also already got hooked up wt twilight. in love with edward cullen yang cool. i am a mommy of two also. hihihi memang cam over lak but i dont care. i luve it luv it luv it.
saw u on 8tv tonite. ta kisah laaa tak menang but u got urself a brand new i phone right. itu pon dah best!

hope to hear more on twilight soon.

Miss Aini said...

ur post have most comment. y didnt u win the macbook pro last nite?

鐵火卷John said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey