Thursday, July 30, 2009

Immitating Cruz Beckham's hair is not going to be easy



Husayn's hair has gone a tad too messy for my liking and he's the kind of kid who sweat a lot since he can never be still even for a minute.

I acually have to kejar him around the house just to sikat his rambut! By the time I finished combing his hair I felt like I have just finished running the 100m sprint. Haha.

I am still toying around with the ideas of him gunting his rambut at the mamak haircut nearby or just did it myself since that's what I usually did anyway. And then I saw Cruz Beckham's (who is also David Beckham's youngest son) hair and I thought nice! Just perfect with a kid who sweat a lot and have a hard time to comb his hair..Heck, I don't even need to comb his hair anymore! Just some ruffling of his hair here and there will do. Haha.

The thing is I have to send him to kedai gunting rambut if I am going to force Husayn to do that Cruz Beckham's hair and I can already imagine how he will be screaming and kicking. Oh my.Seriously, I am getting irritated at people asking me "ni boy ke girl ni?" Argh. Should have bought a t shirt that read "I AM A BOY" for Husayn..haha.


3 superstars:

zh-ena said...

agaknya mcm maner la muka husayn nnti pas dh potong rambut kan..

pizli_mw said...

aku faham perasaan orang tanya boy ke girl tu..

supermummy said...

zh-ena
hahaha entahla ye..tapi masa baby dulu dia pernah botak..hehehe

pizli
haa kau pon dapat soalan yg sama utk umar ke..hahahaa

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey