Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. Go read the book instead.

Call me outdated again, but I just watched Confessions of A Shopaholic. I know that movie was like aeons ago but I just never got around to buy the DVD earlier. I hate to say this, but that movie has really let me down. Well, I thought the novel was quirky and funny and Becky Bloomwood is totally outrageous. But the movie, well let's see. It was funny once in a while but honestly I really hate her outrageous clothes. Too colourful, too pinkish, oh my silau mata! The story line is okay-lah though the setting is in New York instead of London.

Seriously, go watch The Devil Wears Prada for a better fashion sense instead.

Oh speaking of Confession, I have one confession to make here. Have you ever want something so bad that you don't care whether or not you have money to buy it? I mean there's always credit card kan? *wink*wink* See, I'm in my Becky Bloomwood mode here.

Tolonglah, I really want this.
Nokia Xpress Music 5730 I heart you! Muah Muah!

Kekurangan duit tapi nak beli jugak tak kira. Macam mana ni?



8 superstars:

Ms Lola said...

Oh, I would advice the other way round. ;)

Hanz said...

Been thinking to watch & get the book as well...

precious innocent said...

kalau nak hadiah raya, kene buat advert utk nuffnang bbyk la..

nananana...

-mama emma®-

supermummy said...

ms lola
the other way round about the movie ke handphone? hehehe..

hanz
u should definitely get the book first! lepas tu tgk movie dia..and compare

emma
ahahaa..tu la pasal

nURmALa mAZLan said...

kak, The Devil Wears Prada best kan..ehehe~
erm..pompuan ni yg berlakon citer enchanted tu ke kak?

Zuhaini said...

erm.. saya suka N97.. dah tgk..? cool juga.. :)

Jade said...

nak gak.. nak gak..

saya suka itu HP...

supermummy said...

nurmala
eh bukan..yg confession ni isla fisher..enchanted to amy adams..tapi muka dekat sama kan..heheh

zuhaini
haa dah main2 gak ngan n97 tu..tapi tu lagi out of budget..tpi kalau ada sesapa nak kasi free terima je..hahah

jade
jom2 kita rembat satu..kehkeh

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey