1. I hate people who cannot keep to their promises (well unless with good reasons-lah..i'm not that kejam)
2. I hate superiors who cannot even make the simplest decisions
3. I also hate superiors who make stupid decisions
4. I hate drivers who don't use their signal, well at least please use signal when you are right in front of other people's car.
5. I hate going to to the mall when I am broke
6. I also hate the fact that when I am broke, the clothing and shoes section at the mall seems much more nicer compared when I have the money to buy and everything will look dreadfully ugly fugly
7. I really, really hate my ultra big thighs. Did you know it took me ages to find the perfect pants to fit my thighs? Husband has some issue seeing me in tight fitting pants and honestly I also don't want to look like a sarung nangka or something. Kehkeh.
8. I hate people talking behind my back. Kalau berani cakap depan depan la wey!
9. I also hate the smell of durian and I no longer eat one. When I was 11, I was down with fever after a 12 hour journey from kota Bharu to Batu Pahat in a van with durian inside. It was really horrible and it made me swear off durian forever!
10. I also hate when I don't have any idea what to write on this blog and I feel my mind going all blocked and the feeling that you guys will go apa benda yang dia nak tulis ni but honestly I am really trying here! Haha.
Oklah, been talking too much crap lately, off to go search some ideas. Hihi. Tata.