Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trying to look like Katie Holmes - only the hair, that's it!

I chopped off my locks on Sunday. Yes, when I said I, I really mean I myself chopped off the locks. Not some fancy hairdressers like Jantzen or Shawn Cutler, though I really wish I have the extra dosh to treat my hair there! This time I opt for the shorter bob ala Katie Holmes above though my hair does no look perfect as hers.

It's not exactly hard to cut your own hair. I've been doing this one for years, well I think since I started to wear the tudung. When I was still tudung-less, I went to the saloon to treat my hair. But then I guess, when I started wearing tudung, I found out that I have no problem cutting my hair, you only need two mirrors, a scissor, a comb and some creativity - and you'll be fine.

Anyway I blame the heat for this uncontrollable urge to cut off my hair. You see, I don't have air con at home, and I have to chase Husayn around the house, play football with him inside the house (yes I really did this one - great workout! Haha), and then sleep with the windows open because it is sooo stuffy inside. And I hate the fact that I keep losing my hair scrunchy and ended up tying my hair with getah gelang (you know the one they use to tie the tempe). So the best solution is just cut off the hair and all problems will be solved!

I remember going crazy over Meg Ryan's tousled short-do when I was in my school days..

And how could I forget that Jennifer Aniston's hair-do that was a rage back then in the 90s? Honestly I don't have any dream hairstyle or something, but I just go with the flow, and in this case, the heat. Urgh!

ps: I got so many questions regarding the poll. To be on the safe side, I advise voting at most twice a day, more than that I think you will only get the results shown especially if you are using the same pc with the same ip. Barge me with more questions if you have any, and I will try my hardest to find the answers though most of the time I think my reply would be - alamak ya ke? Haha. Good luck again and again!



10 superstars:

precious innocent said...

wow!! u betul2 potong rambut sdiri?? salut ah!!! x lenguh ke tgn u tu??

kalau i la, mau dah tgeliat dah!!

-mama emma-

VersedAnggerik said...

I like it short too.

Looks funky and low maintenance!

nURmALa mAZLan said...

kak...
suka kat anak dia..suri..

zh-ena said...

emmm rambut ena mmg tak blh nak wat style..buat la mcm maner confirm akan mengembang gak..

supermummy said...

emma
hahah..bila lenguh rehatla kejap..hahah

versedanggerik
betul..tak payah nak fikir2..kehkeh

nurmala
aahla...anak dia mmg suwiiittt gila..bila dah besar mesti org nak compare2 suri ngan shiloh anak angelina jolie..kehkeh

supermummy said...

zh-ena
apa lagi..pegi straighten kan je..kehkeh..mesti tak kembang dah

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

terror ler intan
dulu2 zana buat gark potong rambut sendiri......tp rambut depan jer lah...now, x berani or tangan dah kekok.....ha ha ha.....

sure cute buat camtu...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

sambungan yer :
yelah.......bila panas2 nie....mmg x larat nak bela rambut panjang. Kalu boleh cam nak botakkan jer.......

lili11 said...

I always cut my own hair, my children's too, when they were small and can't complain. Now, upahpun dia orang tak nak mummy yg potongkan. Hi hi hi ...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

cute kan katie holmes tu

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey