Friday, May 29, 2009

Fresh from the oven, the photobook that I have been waiting for!

Guess what I found in my mail the other day?

A brand new fresh off the oven Pixart Photo Book of course! I so loveee it! This is my 2nd time immortalising photos with Pixart, so I choose a black cover since I've already did the maroon cover previously. My previous Pixart photo book was about Husayn Zharief from 0 t o 1, so this 2nd one is a continuation of that one and that's the reason you see from 1 to 2, which means Husayn from 1 - 2 years old.

So which one do you like better? The maroon one or the black one?

The first page you will see when you flip over is this page. I am using the Baby's First Photo Book theme and you just have to love the colourful background!

I also include some of the previous Raya photos that I have not printed yet and not forgetting our photoshoot with Zubye.

I managed to cram our trip to Sabah, Port Dickson, Taiping, Hari Raya in Batu Pahat and our Pangkor Trip in this photo book. For your info, mine is an A4 size, 10 double side pages with 20 printed sides .

Thank you Pixart for making my dream of owning a continuation of my first book comes true! Anyway I intend to do photo book each year for Husayn so I can have a full stack of collection for his growing up years!

Now I certainly can sleep smiling! Oh yes before I forgot, Pixart is currently running a father's day promotion:
Buy a Coffee Table photo book and get a pocket book free of charge!
No kidding ya.
If you are still searching for that perfect gift for your father or even husband then this promotion is perfect for you:) If it's me I will buy the Coffee Table book and maybe insert photos of my dad with me and my other siblings. As for the free photo book, I will fill it with my own photo!
Heheh..v.a.i.n. - don't tell me, I know. Haha.



12 superstars:

Arin said...

tantekkk...nih yg buat tgn nak buat satu nih..anak dah bertambah..gambo semua peruk dlm pc je..sian bebudak nih tade album..nak buat satu le..

Hanz said...

Menarik ni...same-lah, gambo either dalam pc, pendrive & camera...

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

bestnya.....nak buat jugakkkk

Jade said...

intan, td i dh p terjah pixart tu.. wah.. menarik sgt2.. harus di cuba :P

nURmALa mAZLan said...

oo oh...ye la father'da day dah dekat eh kak? asyik ingat mother's day jer

supermummy said...

arin
jangan peruk dalam pc je..macam saya peruk dalam pc tu yg gambar husayn masa early years habis hilang..sebab hard disk crash..tensen betol! gamba kat hospital pon tak de..eii

hanz
ahaha..kita pon bersepah2..dalam cd pon ada gak..haha

ayuarjuna
buat2..lagipon ada promotion..kehkeh

jade
wah..selamat mencoba ya!

nurmala
haha tu la pasal..kita tak pernah kasi bapak sendiri hadiah father's day..selalu wish je la..kalau time mother's day adala jugak hadiah sikit2..heheh

Zuhaini said...

cantik.. tapi kena bayar tak..? how much ya..? :)

Lovely Mommy... said...

eh, such a good idea lar! how to get one? lemme know pronto... ehehehe...

supermummy said...

zuhaini
boleh refer kat website pixart tu utk price dia..

lovely mommy
just click on the pixart link and read all the details there..

l i e y n said...

i dah berapa kali try download the software, tapi asyik fail je....
keciwa!!!

Queenin Murni said...

album ni printing dia atas kertas macam magazine eh? ke tebal sikit?

tompang tanya eh.. :)

supermummy said...

lieyn
oo ya ke..cuba dan cuba lagi! sbb i tak pernah pulak fail bila mendownload tu..

queein murni
haa dia kertas tebal sikit..ala2 artcard

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey