Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Driving around town with Husayn and sometimes saying I love you is enough.

Driving with Husayn Zharief is fun. Full of conversation and unexpexted questions and of course a lot of demands.

His usual words are:
"Mama..lori tu macam lori adik kat rumah kan?"
"Mama ni lori apa" <-- he will ask this everytime the small types of lorry passed by..haha "Mama bukakla lampuuu!" he will demand this every morning in bright daylight and if I did not relent to his request he will kick and scream of course. Super classy, my kid. Haha.
"Eh mama..ada bird la!"
"Mama..abang tu tengah main ball kan" <-- said this everytime we passed by a primary school "Mama..nak duduk kat belakang" to which of course I said no and he will scream and kick again.
"Mama.. tu lori sampah! Eee..busuk!"
"Huiyoo..power!" said this sometimes when big lorry passed by
Sometimes he will ask me to sing Tom Tom Bak or the itsy bitsy spider song the Malay version. Yesterday he bobbed his head and dance to the "I like to move it move it" song. And did you see the towel above on his lap? That was my babysitter's but somehow Husayn like to bring stuff home. Haha.
When he get bored he will either poke the air-con, change the radio channel, play with gear (which of course I will shout jangan! jangan!) or scream in his seat.
But of course, he is the best co-driver in the whole wide world and I could not ask for more. I love you Husayn Zharief!

Oh yes, managed to catch the Season 5 Finale of Grey's Anatomy via YouTube yesterday and it was really heartbreaking. Meredith and Derek got married via Post It, Izzie and Alex also are married but Izzie is suffering from brain tumor and is dying. And George got hit by a bus until you cannot recognise his face. And Meredith closing narration at the end of the finale really did make me cry:
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Or maybe I cried because of the toll of it all: work, exam, husband, life and everything in it. It was a good cry. After all I came to work today full of energy and ready to go! Oh yes the moral of the story is, go and say I love you to your loved ones before it is too late.



9 superstars:

pizli_mw said...

"Mama..lori tu macam lori adik kat rumah kan?"


Kenapa "adik"?

Sebelum ni kau dah kawin and anak lain ke?

Arin said...

my sis tgk GA finale nih, sampai mencurah2 air mata dia..

Zuhaini said...

hehe.. aktifnya Husayn sebagai co-driver! haha :)

www.my-alia.com

l i e y n said...

spoil le!!!!!apsal cite???
apsal ending GA mcm tu??????
kenapa??????
aku geram kat ko ni!!!!!!!

supermummy said...

pizli
apa benda kau ni..isk..dah semua org panggil dia adik..baby sitter panggil dia adik..mak aku panggil dia adik..aku pon lagi suka panggil dia adik..hahha

arin
aah memang sedih gilaaa..tapi ending tergantung la pulak

zuhaini
haha aktif sampai tak terkata haa

lieyn
hahaha..eh alamak sori2..lupa nak kasi warning..haha..eh tapi dah byk website dah cite ending GA ni..kekheh..apa lagi layan je la kat youtube...besttttt...

nURmALa mAZLan said...

hahahaha
comel jer Husayn jadi co-driver! eh!!! co-driver ke co-pilot ek?? ekekeke`

mummy_ayu said...

wah...seronoknya husayn gie jenjalan yer..

zh-ena said...

mmg suker lori husayn nie

mesti mcm2 soalan yg husayn tanyer kan, smp kita sendiri pun tak terjwb ngan soalan yg di tanyer

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

kelakar arr....
sure kecoh kalu co-pilot sorg nie yg duduk sebelah
sama lah intan
my princess tu pun
kalu masuk keta
ada jer menda yg dia nak buat..cuit sana cuit sini, ke depan ke belakang..
husyan ok lagi nak duduk kat car seat dia...si batrice tu x pernah kenal erti car seat.....peha mama dia yg gebu nie gark ler jd car seat dia....

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey