Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blistered feet under the sun's heat will make you wear you mother's Bata Comfit!

Remember that I said I have been selected for the Bio-Essence Fair-y Tale challenge? I was supposed to attend the workshop on Saturday afternoon, but since I have a futsal friendly match on Saturday morning which dragged on until noon, and since it was so hard to drive since my feet ended up like this after the match:
I guess bye bye Bio-Essence Fair-y Tale Challenge and dreaming of being fairer than Scarlett Johansson (eh tiba tiba pulak..haha). Takde rejeki la nampaknya..

Futsal was fun though. But super tiring. We had a friendly with Under-15 girls and lost 3 matches in a row with the same team! Haha. We were like scrambling all over while our coach kept shouting at us and then we got trampled by under age kids. Yes under age, but with skills that will make grown up men wept in shame. Hehe.

See my big butt there? I was with the number 4.
And me again doing my best to tiru Rio Ferdinand's grim look.
The kid on the left is super cute. She's the striker kot since most of the time is spent in front of the goal trying to score. But her skills left me in lurch of course.
And of course playing from 10am to 1pm under the wrath of the sun take its toll. I ended up going to One Utama the next day wearing this:
Serius macam orang dalam pantang pegi berjalan jalan! Haha. But the blister on my feet happened on my left and right so I have to wear the socks to lessen the friction. I cannot even sit properly when doing my prayer after I got back from that match, let alone walk properly!

And I wear this to work yesterday. Haha. Oh yes, shoes are courtesy of my mother. Screw all my pumps or slingbacks whatsoever, my mother's Bata Comfit is the best in making my feet feels extra comfort and lessen the pain!

Hopefully my feet will also heal since I have training tomorrow and Friday. Oh well..



13 superstars:

Arin said...

sure pedih gilos tapak kaki..lelagik kalau kene air..

Pink Mama said...

seram tengok blister besar tu..take care.

Farah said...

uishhh..besarnye blister..huhu sure pedih..jalan elok2 k

azzamoro said...

aaa.sure pedih gilerrr.. takut lak tgk pic tuh..

precious innocent said...

i leh bayangkan mcm mana gaya u bjln thenjot2...

-mama emma-

zh-ena said...

besarnyer..mesti pedih bila kena air kan..

Queenin Murni said...

wah...such a bad blister.. ngeri aku.. oh yess.. gaya Rio Ferdinand itu memang aaauuummm!!! :P

supermummy said...

arin
betol first day tu bila kena air memang macam nak menangis..haha..

pink mama
tu la sbb kulit dia dah tercabut. tapi hari ni dah ok dah..hehe

farah
haha tu la jalan terhuyung hayang..hari ni pon still pakai selipar ibu tersayang..kehkeh

azzamoro
hari tu je pedih..ni dah kurang dah..

emma
haha tu la..hari ahad tu siap buat eksperimen balut macam2 kat blister lepas tu pakai stokin sbb nak test main futsal..haha..

zh-ena
aah pedih tidak terperi..

queenin murni
haha...tu la rio ferdinand selalu buat muka2 pelik sikit sambil defending..hahha..

Hanz said...

ngilu rasa tengok blister. take care.

achee_b165 said...

wah..intan! baik pnya tunjuk skill tuh sampai koyak kaki..huhuhu!!

get well soon ya!

~leh la kita wat petandingan futsal antara blogger mom sekalian... (tp sy kaki bangku ya-jd tukang buat air bole la..hihih)

~p-na mama oja~

Dee said...

siannyer smpi terkoyak kulit..

pizli_mw said...

kau belila kasut futsal satu.. seram aku tngk..

l i e y n said...

aduh!!!!mesti sakit...
kesiannya....
semoga cepat baik...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey