Friday, April 10, 2009

My Husayn will turn 2 tomorrow!



Tomorrow is Mohammed Husayn Zharief's 2nd birthday! Oh how time flies. No fancy party which I was quite disappointed since I have imagined inviting all my friends to come over but my hope was dashed due to some reason. But then we will have really small celebration tomorrow so I hope that everything will turn out fine. Anyway here's 10 cold hard facts about Husayn's birth

1. I was due to give birth on 4 April 2007, but ended up giving birth on the 11th.

2. I took MC starting from my due date because I was too big and too lazy to go to work.

3. I love the fact that my contraction started at 4am when I was watching a Champions' League match between Manchester United and AS Roma and Man U actually won the match 7-1. It was quite painful as the blood kept coming out, but that still could not contain my excitement watching Man U won the match! Fyi, been supporting the Red Devils since I was 13. Hoho.

4. I went to the hospital at 9am. My hospital was Kelana Jaya Medical Centre which is very near my house.

5. The doctor was having a hard time trying to make me spread my legs. I hate when she has to do that vagina examination! Urgh!

6. And the nurse was really frustrated at me and muttered at me "Intan, bukakla kaki..macam mana awak nak bersalin ni?"

7. I was 5cm dilated when the doctor managed to check me. I screamed for epidural. Gosh, how did people managed to bersalin half a dozen with no problem at all?

8. I managed to spread my legs at last and I tried to push Husayn out as I nearly strangled my husband for holding him too tight. I tried and I tried..

9. But ended up on operation table anyway. I actually felt the scalpel when the doctor sliced open my stomach. So I asked to the doctor "tolonglah bagi saya pengsan terus!" The doctor said to me "eh nanti awak kena bayar banyak lagi ni.." And me nearly pengsan with the pain simply replied " takper.." Seriously, at the time I just want Husayn out of me safe and sound- but money-wise, I can always work and find more money. Haha.

10. Finally at 12.58pm I gave birth to Husayn Zharief. He was 3.6kg and 56cm long. And that was how my life changed forever!
ps: Did any of you catch the new HBO original series True Blood last night, which I think resemble Twilight due to its vampiristic theme. I was hooked! But I thought Edward Cullen still look a whole lot more better than Bill Compton (the vampire leading man in True Blood!) .Anyway, True Blood is truly sexaaay show!

Sookie, the human who can read mind and her love interest Bill the vampire. But Sookie cannot read Bill's mind. Sounds familiar?

ps2: Regarding the Supermummy Amazing Blogger Award, please bear in mind this is the NOMINATION ONLY stage. So you can nominate any mommy/daddy/parenting blog that you like. After April 15, all the nominees will be required to put the Supermummy Amazing Blogger Award banner which will link to this website. The voting counts will start after that banner is put up. Hope this will clarify things ya!


22 superstars:

Liyana said...

dah lama tak tgk tv...kerana anak2ku yg sgt aktif...hehehe

Liyana said...

by the way,masa beranakkan hazim pun lambat and he came out 4.77kg !!! rekod baby terbesar masa tu kat serdang hospital hehehe...tp skang ni 5kg dh perkara biasa...and mizan pun c-sect gak...tinggal one more quota,hopefully the last one will be a gal...wish i cud have more,hehehe(mcm mintk aiskrim plak)

Jade said...

happy birthday to husayn [in advance]..

precious innocent said...

yg u leh segan, xmo kangkang depan doc tu awatnya? lawak seyyyyyyyyyy...

i watched true blood smlm.. memula mcm belik je cite ape, tp lelama tu mcm best.. tp x tgk habis sbb ryan dah ajak masuk blk.. turn out itu mini series.. isk... susah nie kalau dah follow 1 episod.. huhu

-mama emma-

Pink Mama said...

I tgk...I tgk...I'm hooked too :)

precious innocent said...

eh, lupa lak nak wish happy bday tu husyan..

-mama emma-

l i e y n said...

Happy Birthday husayn...in advance!!
be a good boy n listen to ur mommy n daddy....

Zuhaini said...

TRUE BLOOD!!!!

i saw the trailer.. siap tgk the making lagi.. tup tup. tertido lak semalam... :( sabo je la..

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

cepat jer masa berlalu kan...
happy besday in advance husayn

Fid said...

happy birthday! and tahniah buat mommy!

nURmALa mAZLan said...

kak, kita dah lama x gk tv..huhu~~ jakun kan kita

nURmALa mAZLan said...

happy besday in advance husayn

mummy_ayu said...

salam perkenalan..

happy 2nd buzzday to Husayn..semoga menjadi anak yang baik...OK

zaaz28 said...

Happy Birthday Husayn! Yr birth date samer ngan auntyy!!! huhuu.. nanti besorr sikit kita celeb samer2 yer! To supermummy. dah 2 tahun dah husayn besar dah tu. No. 2 bila lagi? hahaha.

pizli_mw said...

kau tau tak intan, mungkin pada kau cerita kau bersalin ni mengerikan.. tapi pada aku sangat lawak ceritanya...

"Intan, bukakla kaki..macam mana awak nak bersalin ni?"

"tolonglah bagi saya pengsan terus!"

mama zharfan said...

happy 2nd birthday husayn...
i'm now expecting my 2nd baby which is due anytime now...and dah lama reserve nama "Zhariff" - similar plak mcm nama anak u intan, but my lil baby in tummy's full name is gonna be :Ahmad Zhariff Shah (in rhythm dgn my first boy Ahmad Zharfan Shah ;)

missy f said...

happy birthday husayn! oh man ur deliver story pun ada relation ngan football.same as moi! hehe.and same hospital too ;)

aprilsky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oli said...

happy birthday to husayn

Sue Lin said...

Ooooh i LOVE True Blood! Cant wait for season two!

Happy Bday to ur son =)

Liza said...

Happy birthday Husayn, hope you'll have a great celebration...

I nie penakut so no horror series for me regardless hos sexy the casts are

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

bila bc balik entry nie
cam kelakar plak
u sempat lagi layan game MU yerk....

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey