Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Definitely going to Langkawi and some random rantings

I was browsing through The Lil Caliph's website yesterday when I saw this:

Alhamdulillah! I am definitely going to Langkawi. Haven't been there for ages! Thank you so much to Molina of LilCaliph! By the way do drop by at The Lil Caliph. They are having a pre-anniversary sale at the moment until 30 April.

By the way did anybody watch the Anugerah Bintang Popular last weekend? I honestly think Adlin Aman Ramlie failed miserably as the host. Lawak tak kelakar langsung,beb! Haha.

And my Persona is going for its first 1000km service today. I felt so dumb because I did not realised the seat belt of my card does not have the buckle to wear the seatbelt. I thought it was kind of weird since I have never seen a car without that buckle, but then with Proton, it's not that weird of a case kan? Hah!

By the way, I am one of those Twilighters who keep hoping that Kristen Stewart will ditch her current boyfriend- the very much insecure Michael Angarano and go for Robert Pattinson. Read this and tell me what do you think.


8 superstars:

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

congrats....wahhh..bestla intan...hope u n family will enjoy the vacation...

Hanz said...

Congrats on your winning.
P/S- Rasa cam nak kirim coklat when you get to Langakawi. Acah jer!!

Farah said...

tahniahh!!!

precious innocent said...

congrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyesal lak x submit entry pasal lil caliph nie..

-mama emma-

l i e y n said...

congrats....
worth the effort ehh?

:iBuAfiQah: said...

tahniah intan...

nnti beli coklat byk2 tau....
bagi kat kami kat sini.... :)

Liyana said...

kita senasib la...aritu tgk tiket KK tak book...hari ini sudah naik 200...tp bukan aku yg procrastinate...cik abang yang tak confirm2 lg bila tarikh dia nak kena g KK...kuang kuang kuang

Liyana said...

Eh...silap tempat entry....kat sini nk ucap tahniah

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey