Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The tricks of a (nearly) 2-year-old always left me gaping in wonder

Dear Husayn, please grow up and support Manchester United and leave Abah be with his Liverpool ways..haha. It does not matter if we lose 4-1 at Old Trafford, we will still be champions!

I went off to work yesterday because Husband said he'll be sending Husayn.

But my Husband fell asleep until 9 something and which by then Husayn has also fell asleep. So I got a call from my sister that my mother told me not to send Husayn to the babysitter- since he already fell asleep.

And so Husband went off to work and Husayn stayed at home with my mother. But apparently this little guy has some other ideas.

He actually refused to eat and drink any milk. But he did play with his toys and running around the house toting his little umbrella. He did not even eat his lunch. I know that Husayn was down with flu and minor cough, but he usually did not act that way.

My parents were so worried that they called me and asked me to come home immediately. I happily went home at 2.30pm (happy because I can also escape a Briefing that I am supposed to attend at 3.haha) and then when I reached home guess what he did? Of courselah nak nenen. Then I realised he wasn't like seriously sick or something, he was sort of merajuk because we did not send him to the babysitter!

I fed him rice at 5 something and he finished one whole bowl, and at 9pm he ate another round of dinner and finished one whole plate too! I don't know that a guy this small can come out with tricks on avoiding food just because he merajuk. Haha.

ps:By the way I just realised the way Husayn cries is exactly my type of crying when I was so mad at my Husband! Complete with the fake nak muntah trick! Isn't that ironic? Haha.

5 superstars:

pizli_mw said...

Wahahahahaha.. memang anak kaula Husayn ni.. Umar hari tu aku habiskan ice cream pun merajuk padahal ada berlambak lagi ice cream dalam peti ais.. Keras² badan taknak aku angkat.. Jemput aku ke birthday party ye intan.. (tapi kalau mak kau tak buat soto aku tak pergi)

Jade said...

like mother like son...

haha.. ade2 saje perangai budak2 ni kn? heheh

supermummy said...

pizli
hahaha..aku pon tatau lagi nak berbirthday party ke apa..hahah..tp kalau ada of course jemput punya..haa, umar suka ice cream ke? si husayn ni tak minat ice cream langsung. yg paling dia minat adalah air ribena atau vitagen..haha..

jade
aah mmg..yg paling pening sekarang malam2 suka bgn lepas tu ajak turun bawah sebab nak pegi main..adoii..

Zuhaini said...

oh, husayn pun x suka minum susu..? hmm.. mcm alia la.. what to do, meh..? :(

Liyana said...

terbalik plak anak aku ni...asyik nk minum susu...tapi susah mkn nasi...tp berat sudah23kg walaupun baru 3 thn...sudah obese tu...tp nurse pun taktau nk ckp apa sbb dia mkn pun kurang....
hehehehe...
anyway,my elders plak terer blakon,dia cukup suka mkn ubat,jd bila adik yg sakit,batuk ke demam ke,dia pun mula la blakon batuk or demam..."hazim atukla mama,uhuk,uhuk"...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey