Saturday, January 24, 2009

Piccas tagging

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged by Nad. Been posponing this for a while, but here I am!

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people."

I'm
hahahha..Alice Cullen, my butt! Yes I wish I was, or at least have that foreseeing future ability.

I really want to go to:

Disneyland is my childhood dream!

My favorite place:
One Utama, let's go shop!

My favourite thing
Hopefully to have this someday!

My favourite food
Forgive me for stealing this photo. Anyway I love 'em chocolatey!

My favorite drink

Sirap bandung with cincau!

My favorite color:
Manchester United type of red not Liverpool type of red ya

I live in:
Somewhere in between here

I was born in:
The only red hospital in JB

My college
i miss u mmu!

My favourite story
The sometimes bitchy upper east siders..xoxo!

My hobby
Is breastfeeding a hobby? Haha.

I wish
A gorgeous baby girl to complete the family!

I'm tagging: everybody who is reading this (honestly too lazy to search for the next mangsa..after all it's holiday time..hoho)





4 superstars:

ZH - Ena said...

fav colour sama la kita :D

selamat bercuti..g maner2 ker cuti panjang CNY nie

supermummy said...

zh-ena
selamat bercuti juga! ha..hari ni nak gi lumut sampai selasa kot..hehe

Liyana said...

bagus la masih breastfeed...aku hazim 10 bulan dh surrender...gigi dia banyak...sekali ngap sakit oooooooo

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

syok kan layan tag nie intan
boleh berimaginasi

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey