Friday, January 23, 2009

I truly heart you Adobe Photoshop. Truly, I do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was fiddling with Photoshop yesterday and this is what I've done. I haven't touched Photoshop for quite a long time and to think that used to be my cari makan tool! Anyway my skills are nothing to shout about, it's getting rustier and yes, I do refer to online tutorials now and then.

Pic#1 was taken at Taiping Railway Station. I was trying to create some kind of vintage feel, so there. Husayn was trying to free himself from me since he got excited seeing all those trains. And the wordings or the pics are actually a part of Jewel's Hands song. I thought it was a really beautiful song and sounds so sincere too. Take a look at the lyrics:

Hands by Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thing

It would be, we're all okay
And not to worry
'Cause worry is wasteful and useless
In times like these

I won't be made useless
Won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear


My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

Poverty stole your golden shoes
But it didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after

We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters

I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken
We are never broken

We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's eyes
We are God's hands


Pic#2 was taken at Taman KLCC. I cropped the pics to focus on Husayn. And the wordings? Guess which song? Here it is:

Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey

we were as one babe
for a moment in time
and it seemed everlasting
that you would always be mine
now you want to be free
so I'm letting you fly
cause i know in my heart babe
our love will never die,no!

you'll always be a part of me
i'm a part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

i ain't gonna cry no
and i won't beg you to stay
if you're determined to leave boy
i will not stand in your way
but inevitably you'll be back again
cause ya know in your heart babe
our love will never end no
you'll always be a part of me
i'm part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby

i know that you'll be back boy
when your days and your nights get a little bit colder ooohhh
i know that,you'll be right back, baby
oh, baby believe me it's only a matter of time
of time

you'll always be a part of me (oooohhhh)
i'm part of you indefinitely (oooohhhh)
boy don't you know you can't escape me (ooooohhhhhh)
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on (and we will linger on)
time cant erase a feeling this strong (ohhhh)
no way you're never gonna shake me (oh baby)
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby

you'll always be a part of me (yeah yeah oooohhhh)
i'm part of you indefinitely (oooohhhh)
boy don't you know you can't escape me (ooooohhhhhh)
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby (no no)
and we'll linger on (you and I will always be)
time cant erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me (you & I)
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby (you & I)

you and i will always be
no way your never gonna shake me
no way your never gonna shake me
you and i will always be

Anyway cannot wait for the break! We are going away to Lumut for a Kenduri and hopefully a rendezvous near Pangkor! Happy Chinese New Year and happy holiday too!






11 superstars:

liwaniel said...

best jugak main2 ngan photoshop ni..wanie pun dah lama tak guna photoshop...byk yg dah lupa...dulu rajin la edit2 gambar

ummi balqis said...

alaa... leen kan tak reti guna photoshop tau... cam best tgk org ramai edit gamba lam tu... huhu. nak kene blaja byk2 ni... =(

Jade said...

alamak...
me mmg x tau langsung nk guna photoshop ni..
nnt ntah jadi ape2 jer..

Anasfadilah said...

1st pic sangat cantik!

2nd pic wording adalah sangat indah!

saya dah lama tak guna photoshop cs2,komputer adi berat,pasal komputer tua...hehehe

Mimi said...

cool! Very sweet n creative.

I have resort to photoscape eversince i found out abt it.. Less tedious to me, but of course photoshop result is much better, hehe.

Btw whatcha mean u use to work in this line?

ZH - Ena said...

mcm best jea kan edit2 gambar jd mcm tu..teringin nak buat tapi tak tau la..kena belajar la mcm nie :D

oliole said...

saya pun suka ps...tapi tak pandai...masih dalam stage tadika...

supermummy said...

wanie
aah best..tapi macam saya ni kalau kat rumah nak main photoshop kenala tunggu anak tido dulu..kalau tak dia yg sibuk no 1..isk

ummi balqis
takpe..byk tutorial photoshop online..ikut jer..kehkeh

jade
haha..takpe..sekali sekala try2 pon syiok gak..hehe

anasfadilah
saya bole guna ps masa di rumah saja dan kena tunggu husayn tido lagi baru bole on ps..isk

mimi
used to be multimedia designer for 5 years..jadi photoshop adalah software yg saya guna setiap hari..kehkeh..tapi sekarang dah lama tak guna

zh-ena
bukak good-tutorials.com..situ adalah gedung segala tutorial photoshop..

oli
takper..kuatkan usaha lagi! hehe

mummy_adam said...

alaarrr.. tak tau guna jugak.. nnt free nak try godek2 jugak lah..
nway, nice pic.. padai u edit..

Arin said...

dah penah try makan meehon sup kat depan railway taiping tuh..nyummy!

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

me buta adobe photoshop ler.....hu hu hu
ajar please

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey