Thursday, January 15, 2009

Horror stories are certainly not my cup of tea

I heard too many horror stories in my office building until I paksa Husband to come pick me at 5.30 sharp everyday. The most recent one that I heard from colleagues this morning are a bunch of cleaners had an encounter with this 'entity' and ended up with histeria. Oh my.

Don't tell me the story about ghost or vampire or anything unworldly. The only unworldly thing that I can stand is only the Cullens. Haha. I am the person that you don't want to bring to cinema to watch a scary movie because I will put my hand on my face 99% of the time anyway. I will start imagining having an encounter with a pocong or something everytime I want to close my eyes during the night. But luckily now I have husband and Husayn sandwiching me, so that ease my fear a little.

Honestly, I have never encounter with any hantu, but I used to experience this tindih thing. You fell asleep and suddenly you feel something really heavy on top of you until you cannot breathe. You try to mutter any word but nothing came out though at that moment a few people were around you. You try reciting the ayat kursi but it was really difficult. It was nearly like drowning, only thing is you are on the surface. Yes, I have experienced this thing before and even though I cannot see any lembaga or face, it scared the hell out of me. And I have been experiencing that since my school days until now, though nowadays this thing rarely attack me.

So I cannot imagine how my brother and sisters went to school where there are loads of jin and hantu thing around there. One of my sister's friend have this kind of 'The Eye' thing and she saw every single bed on the dorm is occupied by pocong. How scary is that? Euww. But the funniest hantu that I heard from my sister has to be the one in Kolej Matrikulasi Kuala Pilah. The hantu makcik karipap? Haha. Apparently this hantu makcik karipap will knock on the window (of the upper floors, not the ground floor ya!) to sell her karipap. I thought it was hillarious but then if that makcik knocked on my window, I might not think it is hillarious anymore, I will pengsan instead!

10 superstars:

Zureen said...

Takutnya..zureen masa duduk hostel dulu selalu tumpang katil kawan sbb penakut..he3

ZH - Ena said...

ena pun penakut gak..klu hubby blk keja lambat, semua lampu dlm umah mmg ena akan buka..klu pasang tv confirm suara ena akan kuatkan huhuhu seram

lately nie rancangan kat tv suka sgt tayagkan citer antu..menyampah tul :(

Jade said...

i adalah makhluk yg paling penakut dlm my family :p
betapa i rasa sgt best kalau i ni berani but malangnye smpi skrg still maintain jd org penakut...

:iBuAfiQah: said...

bila dgr pasal hantu2 nie meremang bulu roma...
tp pasal tindih2 tu smpi skrg irnie still kena lg..
even duk putrajaya nih mcm2 hal dgr pasal hantu nih...
latest skali kat p18 tuh..
hmmm..

Zuhaini said...

karipap..?

erm.. dulu i blaja kat sana x dgr lak cite nih.. hihi.. :)

nurie said...

Takut hantu takpe lg...klu org jahat lg takut, silap2 kena samun, pukul dan bunuh. Tawakal ajela...klu tak, susah plak nak hidup kat dunis ni klu asyik dok takut aje...tul tak?

aznitaz said...

ooo dulu skolah i pun byk citer2 hantu ni. penakut tp suka tgk citer hantu..
but agree wit nurie..takut dgn org jahat lagi :P

mamafaiz said...

ayoooo...mak pun penakuttttt...

oliole said...

takut tapi nak tengok movie han2, nak dengar cerita han2...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

hu hu u
tatuttttt

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey