When I was a kid...
1. I used to think that we actually change to other different races as we grow up!
2. I listened to Wings' album Hukum Karma everyday before I went of to school and this was mainly when I was in Standard 1 and Standard 2.
3. I had my first crush on Joe Wings, but right now even though I am older (though I cannot say wiser!) I still have heart leaps every time I saw Joe Wings!
4. I slept in the school bus everyday and sat right beside the Uncle who drove the bus and that Uncle had to wake me up every time we have reached my house.
5. I did not even go to kindegarten!
6. I learned reading by reading the newspaper, usually the section would be the rancangan tv hari ini. Now who said that reading the rancangan tv is pointless?
7. I love collecting stamps so much that I koyak the setem hasil in my parents' and my own passports! And of course when my mother knew, I got a good spanking after that! Ouch!
8. I love collecting and reading the 5 sekawan series. My favourites are the one with Eddie, George, and a few others and then the other 5 sekawan series have this Gemuk and Encik Goon..That one is so funny and I love reading it all over again!
9. I also was guilty of hitting all my my parents' pokok bunga kertas until it turned botak. Until now I don't know why I did that, it just felt 'tak salah pun' at the time. Haha.
10. I will cry every time my mother picked me up late from school, or the bus came late and once when I was in Standard 3 I even walked back to my home..alone! Apparently my uncle overslept and missed picking me up. Luckily he found me somewhere along the road..crying of course!
11. Even a taxi driver has pujuk me not to cry when I was 9 or 10. Mother's car was punctured so she has to picked me up by taxi and when they came I was already crying by the roadside..but this time in front of the school. Haha.
12. I love playing handball everyday until my mother bising since I did not help her in the kitchen. No wonder I cannot cook properly until now!
13. I cried again when I found out that the whole family is moving to Kota Bharu from PJ when I was 11.
14. And I hated Kota Bharu the first time I set my foot on its school!
15. But at 12, school in Kota Bharu is definitely lovely! Though I took quite some time to get used to the language.
16. I watched the last time Malaysia ever won the Thomas Cup! It was exciting and the whole neighbourhood in our house in KB actually celebrated when we found out Malaysia won!
17. I was accused of stealing somebody's boyfriend when I was 11! And that girl called me 'gedebe' (lebih kurang macam eksyennya kot..) . Oh and the boy was my next door neighboor!
18. Anyway the next door boy always intai2 me everytime he ride in front of my house so I suspected dia ni macam suka aku je? Heheh..so perasan!
19. I went to my first circus in Kota Bharu! It was the Royal London Circus!
20. I also became a big fan of 4U2C. Haha.
21. And I had my first period at 11
22. And also first pimples!
23. I also had my first bicycle accident! A car hit me from behind by the roadside and I was not injured but I ended up falling from the bicycle and the car driver paid me RM20. Haha
24. Most importantly I also had my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th brothers and sisters!
Oh how I missed those carefree times!