Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tanah runtuh at Bukit Antarabangsa


*Piccas courtesy of malaysiakini.com

I would like to express my deepest condolence to all the victims of the landslides in Bukit Antarabangsa. It was definitely shocking especially after the tanah runtuh at Jalan Semantan and to think that it is only a few days before Hari Raya Aidiladha. I could not imagine to those who live around that area who has been evacuated for safety and the number is there's thousands of them! Hopefully it will be a lesson to all of us and if you know Malaysians, they surely will make this an issue for a couple of months, and after that they will totally forgot about it. Oh well, I guess it's a case of Tuhan nak tunjuk pun kita tak paham-paham jugak kan?

4 superstars:

Nurmala said...

simpati ng mangsa kak

:iBuAfiQah: said...

simpati jugak kat diorang nie....

lady D said...

my parents in law is one of the victims and now they all staying in my house. having them still alive is great enough for me...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

mmm
me x berapa nak sedih ngan mangsa tu
coz' sumer org2 berduit
lain ler yg jadi mangsa tu mereka2 yg miskin
nak kasi derma utk depa pun rasa ikhlas jer...kalu yg kaya raya nie...cam x berapa nak ikhlas jer nak bagi...hu hu hu
boleh ker camtu

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey