Thursday, December 11, 2008

Supermummy grinning in NST


Remember this post? The one regarding the NST thing? A colleague of mine somehow stumbled upon this write up in today's NST and came to me.."Intan, kasila address blog.." and I was "uh-oh...dah kantoi dah"..Hahah.

I have my own reason for not sharing my blog with my colleagues and I guess I was traumatised due to this one event when a colleague accidentally stumbled upon an old blog of mine, and there I was kutuk kutuk her in full glory! Of course she was mad like hell but I did apologise and she said she forgave me and so I really hope she forgive me for real. Haha. And so you won't find me kutuk-ing any colleagues in here. If I want to kutuk pun more to fun kutuk-kutuk lah..Hahah..

Oh ya, anyway the other day NST interviewed me and today the pic of me, Husayn and Husband grinning has finally materialised!

If you have NST try to find the page until jumpa since I cannot remember which page is it, but if you are too lazy to cari or beli the NST, just go here!

7 superstars:

aFkaR'z said...

oooh i also not sharing my blog to my colleagues.. dangerous!!

:iBuAfiQah: said...

semakin glamer la intan skrg..
bila dah masuk paper niey...
hik2..
simpan paper cutting tu yerrr..
buat kenangan...

supermummy said...

afkar'z
betul tu..hahah..terutama sekali bos

ibuafiqah
haha glemer apanya..bukannya artis..hahah..kecil kecilan je ni..haha

DYLA said...

wah dah glamer la....

i pun tak share my blog ngan opismate... sbbnya, dorang tak memahami. malas nak pk apa anggapan dorang.

azura -nazs- said...

wah..udah glemer yek..masuk paper! :)

i share my blog with my closest colleague jek..

oliole said...

colleuge saya pun tak tau saya blog saya...

super mummy, blog saya kena removed...ramai lagi kawan blogger yang kena macam saya...kenapa boleh begini eh? tak tau nak buat macam mana nak dapat balik blog yang kena removed tu...huhuhuhuhu

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

adalah bahaya kalu opismate tahu kita nyer blog
xde privacy lagi nanti

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey