Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lazy tag Wesnesday..scroll down below if your names are also tagged by me..haha

I got this tag from my friend Liyana in my email, but I decided to do it on the blog anyway. So here it is..

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME

Four things about me that you may or may not know…..

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Publications Officer @ Government Agency (which is my current job by the way)

2. Multimedia Designer-cum-Copywriter @ ERP21 Sdn Bhd
3. Media Designer @ International Medical University
4. Practical student @ Transtel (does this one count? because this one is basically my first job, well minus the gaji of course. Can you believe I did my practical and not being paid a single cent, except the KFC that the boss belanja on my last day.)

Four movies/ TV series I would watch over and over
1. Grey's Anatomy (oh I can watch the whole Season 1,2,3 and 4 and I will not get bored watching it!)
2
. Gossip Girl (don't you just love the scheming and plotting life of the Upper East Siders? And love that fashion too! I've watched Season 2 halfway tapi tak suka because Serena broke up with Dan..)
3. The Notebook (I love romantics and I really love this movie! )
4. Stomp the Yard (you just gotta love those slick moves! I've watched this one over and over at Astro)

Four places I've lived
1. Kelana Jaya (currently residing at my parents' of course! duduk bawah ketiak mak la katakan..haha)
2. Kota Bharu (I spent 5 years of my life here and hated that place when I first came. But now I really missed those days I spent at Kota Bharu!)
3. Kuala Pilah (I was 5 at the time and this place is a quaint little town)
4. Johor Bahru (I was born here and spent a few years of my life here!)

Four places I have been:
1. kaki Gunung Kinabalu (oh I love it there! Please stay at Kinabalu Pine Resort if you ever go there!)
2. Kuching, Sarawak (the honeymoon and I was 7 months pregnant at the time. I simply love the kek lapis sarawak..go get the cheap but delicious one at Dayang Salhah's!)
3. Kem BTN Gunung Pulai, Johor (I hated this place! But I had to go since it was compulsory..and I hated how they brainwashed us too..urgh!)
4. Bukit Tinggi, Pahang ( I actually went to this place twice this year and stayed at Colmar Tropicale. Honestly I will never go here again. The place is ok but the food is expensive and there's notthing much you can do here..I'd rather go to Genting any time!)

People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. My boss of course
2. A lot of mail from melayu_trade yahoogroups
3. A lot of email from SIM yahoogroups (and honestly i don't know any one of them.hihi)
4. Weird mail from Celebrity Secret who keep offering me Angelina Jolie, Britney and Jennifer Lopez sex tape. Haha..but I did not opened it and just dumped it into the trash can!

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Kinder Bueno chocolate (bila makan macam jatuh cinta rasanya!)
2. Kuih Bakar (I can finish the whole thing by myself!)
3. Roti Cheese Nan Restoran Dharoos Damansara Utama (cheese melimpah-limpah..nyum nyum!)
4. Dadih (nearly everyday I will buy the dadih jagung from my office's coop mart..haha)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My kampung in Parit Semarang, Batu Pahat (since it is cuti sekolah and most of my cousins yang kecik2 are there)
2. One Utama - what else..shopping of course!
3. Disneyland Hong Kong (eh silap..it wasn't me who won the Nuffnang Friso thing! haha..mimpi je lah )
4. Makkah - and performing the Haj! I went there once to perform my umrah and it was an unforgettable experience! Rindunya..)

Four Ten people I think will respond (if they don't want to respond I will paksa them to respond anyway..haha):

1. Pizli (rakan baikku di gtalk)
2. Emma @ Precious Innocent
3. Nurmala
4. Ladyell
5. Sawsawlady
6. Ibu Afiqah
7. Pink Mama
8. Anas Fadilah
9. Yati Sawanila
10.Yaya

By the way I am still scratching my head in selecting the winners for the Gin & Jacqie bag. Hopefully the results will be out by next week and stay tune to see who are the lucky ones!

14 superstars:

:iBuAfiQah: said...

hik2..kena jawab tag yer kak...
roger2....

pizli_mw said...

hah dah... penat weii.. hehe..

precious innocent said...

no wonder la english u superb, u nie copywriter rupenye....

haiya.... btambah lg tag game haku... hari tu dah kurang 1, nie dah naik jd 100 juta.... wahahaha...

-mama emma-

idajer said...

wah, result dah nak kuar yek.mintak2 luckylah aku ini..hehe

:iBuAfiQah: said...

akak,
tugasan dah selesai yerr..

keputusan quiz nak kuar dah yerrr...
sapa yg menang tu ek?

aFkaR'z said...

i hope, i will be the winner! eheks

achee_b165 said...

fuhh..selamat... sib baik nama mak xder...kekeke!!

~p-na mama oja~

Anasfadilah said...

done!

sekarang saya sudah buat tag,pastikan saya menang bag...

eh..ryhme la..

hahaha

T.H said...

helo.. th here..

Ida said...

eh knp i punya comment tak kuar before?

oliole said...

alamak...kena tag...
takpe nanti kita buat...

supermummy said...

ibuafiqah
haa bukan kena..wajib..wajib..hehe

pizli
bagus! aku tau kau mmg cemerlang..heheh

emma
ala tu cum-copywriter..terpaksa tu..hahah

idajer
ha..insya allah next week jika tiada aral melintang

ibuafiqah
wah cemerlang! terima kasih!

afkar'z
tunggu yaa resultsnya...

mama oja
eh sekarang je selamat..nnt lain kali saya tag mama oja pulak..haha

anasfadilah
terima kasih!

T.H.
hullo!

ida
oh ya ke? tataula pulak..sbb i takde delete2 comment ya..heheh..

oliole
ok jgn lupa!

Timmy said...

If you ever get a chance to perform your Hajj in the future, I can tell you that it gonna be the best experience ever that can happen in your life. I've performed my Hajj in 2004. The feeling is indescribable... good luck! oh btw, I dah register for my 2nd Hajj together with my Hubs and little Faiq.. we got 2020!! lama nye lagi ... :(

kalau belum register ... CEPAT!! CEPAT!!

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

tag tag and tag
rajin u jawab intan

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey