Thursday, December 18, 2008

How do I unblock the block websites through the wonder that is proxy

Yesterday I was browsing using proxy to access blogspot websites and somehow I found out that my office no longer block blogspot! But unfortunately Facebook is still blocked but then I guess I can find my solace in Blogspot again! So if you used to have a problem like me, for example your office block certain websites, you can try to do as below to access those blocked sites. But please bear in mind sometimes, a few functions did not work, for example when I used the proxy sites I cannot access all Haloscan comments and my Nuffnang ads did not appear.

I used to access the blocked website using http://www.webriot.info but I found that this websites have problem accessing this couple of days.So instead I used webprxy.

1. First go to http://www.webprxy.info

2. See the URL space under the Google Adsense? Just enter your favourite url there..

And click browse!

3.And it will appear like this!

You can still leave comments but I found that Haloscan comments cannot be accessed. So that will answer your questions how do I manage to access blogspot even though it is being blocked at my office all this while. But now that it is unblock again I guess I can ditch this proxy thing! But one have to prepare should they block again..that's what they have been doing all this while anyway.

So hopefully this will help you. And if you want to see a list of all proxies site you can go to AZ Proxies.

6 superstars:

Zuhaini said...

mak ai.. terornya.. haha.. kalau kat opis saya ni, depa mmg x bagi ber blog, tapi oleh kerana my hubby org IT, maka, tu yang boleh berblog time free.. hehe.. :)

Nurmala said...

jangan la company kita x bg berblog gak nnt..

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

gud info
leh praktik nie since my opis dah blok line tenet kat sumer......hu hu hu....menci tau

Liyana said...

tak bjaya pun intan....dgn alamat web yg ko bg tu pun poli aku block pakai opendns???????tensewnnya...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

ha ha ha
camno nak buat
sumer2 pun x leh masuk
hu hu hu
berserah jer lah gamaknye

Walter said...

I am also facing the same problem going through the same path but the link you have posted in the top for proxy is not working and i am not able to check the information about the Unblock Website.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey