Friday, December 12, 2008

Gin & Jacqie contest winners and results

It's the moment that you have been waiting for!

As promised after much deliberating, thinking, browsing, choosing and then choosing again and again, I finally have decided on the two winners for the Gin & Jacqie bags. But before that I would like to apologise to those who did not win since it is really tough in choosing this two but I believe this two entries are what I am looking for. Believe me, if I am kaya like Oprah I will buy each of you readers this Gin & Jacqie bags, just emulating what Oprah did by giving a car to each of her audience during one of her show!

And the winners are....

1. http://idajer.blogspot.com
Why I choose this blog?
Ida was the first person who sent entry for this contest and her entry is really hillarious. Haha. I mean she's a gym lover and to think that she usually use a plastic bag as her gym bag? I don't know-lah whether it's true or not (you can ask her about this yourself..haha) but her creativity and wackiness kind of got me. So Ida, for those troubles that you used to have with your plastic bag, it's time to ditch 'em and start life anew with a Gin & Jacqie's Hobo Bobo!

2. http://aliaathirah.blogspot.com
Why I choose this blog?
Of all the entries that have been submitted, only Zuhaini has provided some kind of solution for this bag turning into a multi purpose bag, although it is actually a gym bag. The one sentence that got me is this : plus, the side pocket for shoes can be turn to diapers compartment! How cool is that!

Well if you did not win, fret not since there will be another contest that I will announce next week where you can win another Gin & Jacqie bag again! But not the hobo bobo type..this time it will be this one! Yes the pink one!

Lastly I would like to thank all who have participated this contest. You guys are just marvellous and Jacqie even told me the other day that she enjoyed reading all the entries for this contest! Thank you, thank you and thank you yaa..

6 superstars:

pizli_mw said...

apa kata kak intan buat contest utk suami² plak.. dgn tajuk kenapa saya perlu kan beg ini utk dihadiahkan kepada wife saya...

ataupun aku rasuah kau 20 ringgit intan.. kau bagi aku bag tu...

ok² sila delete komen aku yang tak berfaedah ini.. nnt readers kau pandang slack kat aku...

precious innocent said...

congrate to the winners!!!

bila lak u nak buat contest pengomen tegar kat blog u nie?? sure i menang punye!!! keh keh keh

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

congrate to the winners...

Zuhaini said...

Alhamdulillah.. :) thank u so much!

nanti saya email alamat ya..

idajer said...

thanks supermummy!!saya sgt suka hati!lalala..hehehe....btw, saya dah email dah. mekacih!

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

ha ha ha
mmg kelakar entry idajer tu

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey