Friday, November 14, 2008

Trying to be (and eat) healthy(ily) but always stumble along the way

I've gone all organic and healthy..well sort of. I guess I just need to get rid all the chocolates and sweet things that have been swamping my system. Look at what I have been eating for my office snacks.

Presenting the Almond Cluster!

The Almond Cluster and the raisins! nyum nyum

I don't know if the Almond Cluster and raisins will help make me a healthier person but it does seem like a better alternative than the Peanut Choc Biskut Tiger and Rocky that I have been consuming. But the last two days have been really stressful and super busy that makes me ended up craving for the sweet stuff that I ended up finishing the whole bunch of Biskut Tiger and Rocky in one go! Not to mention that I went home and munched on another Cadbury Chocolates! That's why I just so love the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because the chocolates look heavenly (especially the chocolate river..nyam nyam)!

And today is suppose to be the event that I have been slaving myself for the last couple of weeks, and somehow this morning me, Husband and Husayn woke up at 7.30am which was really late! My mother was banging at my door screaming "Woi tak keje ke!", haha..ganas tak my mother? Anyway come all to Jalan Duta today for a forum with Tun Dr Mahathir, yes the former prime minister will be making an appearance today and I myself am quite excited to see him here, though never been a really big fan of him.

And this is me looking all eye bags and serabut wearing this maroon scarf that I so hate the colour but have to wear it for the event. Hopefully everything went fine and dandy.
By the way, I have friend who need babysitter for her 4 months old daughter starting this January. So if you know any babysitter around the area of Damansara Utama, Kota Damansara, Mutiara Damansara, please please do leave a comment and leave contact no for the babysitter since she is so desperately looking for a babysitter. Anyway my babysitter is at Damansara Utama but she is not accepting any newbies due to her health. If not I won't be asking for you guys help here..heheh...please please do help ya! Thank you so muchoss..

And I really appreciate all the visits to this humble site of mine, and for the appreciation I will be holding a contest again soon! Stay tune ya! Tata all.

6 superstars:

Nurmala said...

semalam kua berita kan???
yg bijirin kanak2 tu banyak kandungan gula

supermummy said...

ha..ya ke..camni kena cari lain la pulak..brand apa yg byk gula tu? ke semua pon?

Mommy Lily said...

you can try to munch munch jacobs low salt cracker also dear

NUR said...

almond clusters tu mmg sodappp!!my fav...

tq for visiting my blog!

precious innocent said...

ganehnye ur mother kejutkan u dr tido!!!

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

really healthy ler intan

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey