Monday, December 1, 2008

Supermummy went to Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out!

I was so excited to attend the Nuffnang Friso thing since the day before which is Friday. Well, actually I received a call from Nuffnang and they informed me that I have been selected as one of the bloggers that will be interviewed by NST on Saturday! How cool is that to have your blog in the newspaper. And on the very same Friday afternoon, I received a mail from Malay Mail who also want to feature this blog in the newspaper! It was a Friday full of murah rezeki and I am so thankful for that!

OK back to the Nuffnang Friso event, we went off around 10 something and I have Husband to blame for that! I was so mad and moody that morning since he woke up quite late and
he actually scolded me for waking him up. But alhamdulillah we made it to Kizsports that morning and it was my first time there!
Anyway my husband was still fuming when we reached there so I just ignored him..haha jahat kah? But since I know sooner or later he will cool down by himself I just let it go.Husayn got a t shirt so I changed him into his Nuffnang t-shirt and I got to wear the above badge! Somehow remind me of Eminem song..you know the Hi my name is..what..my name is..who..haha..
As soon as we got in Husayn was pointing at the above sea of balls. So we went there and at first he was quite takut-takut to play but when he got his groove, there's ain't no stopping him!
Oh lookie here..swimming in the sea of balls and throwing it at people! Did you receive the email about a parent complaining that they found dirty diapers and lots of dirty stuff under this balls thing at somewhere in US I think..but Kizsports of course bersihkan? Haha..I managed to walked inside the sea of balls and there's no dirty diapers that I stepped on...so no worries there ya!
Husayn was having darn great time at the event that he kept running around like super excited or something. If people don't know maybe they thought that I never brought my kid out of the house.Haha. Oh, but my little Husayn actually beat up 2 kids at the event too! I was so embarassed. The first kid was a boy who I think is older than him. I was nearby but I did not realise that he actually pinched and bite the boy until the boy cried. I was so horrified and to think that boy's mom was also watching. Oh malunya! I apologised but she said it's ok. I don't blame her if she felt like pinching Husayn for hitting her son. The second one was a Chinese girl who looked around 4 years old. It was near the slides and Husayn cakar-ed the girl's face. This time the girl's mum was not around but her sister was there. She was also crying out loud. So should this victims' parents are reading this, I would like to offer my sincerest apology! I guess it was also my fault since I missed it by a heartbeat.
I was so busy chasing after Husayn that I did not get to join the other events. And I did not even get to know other bloggers personally, maybe due to my muncung-ness since I was still mad at my husband . Haha. I saw redmummy but only from a far. She's some sort of celebrity blogger kan and I thought of to tegur her or take some pics with her, but macam tak sempat lah pulak. As for the NST interview, I guess you just have to wait until the coverage came out. The NST photographer also took picture of our little family so I hope my jerawat also will be somewhat blurred should the pic come out in newspaper. Heheh.
And here's a picture of me lounging around after tired of chasing Husayn. The paper bag beside me is from Friso and have some samples of friso milk. We got other paper bag as we sign out which contained 2 900g Friso milk and 6 pack Dutch Lady chocolate milk. Oh I so love it! Friso's generosity is simply unbelievable.

By the way I did not win the grand prize which is the holiday to disneyland. Sawanila.com did! Congratulations to them. I did win the RM100 voucher from MPH though and I thought it was really cool! Now I can go buy the infamous Rhonda Byrnes The Secret book that I have been eyeing for months!

All in all it was a great experience, and I hope Nuffnang and Friso will organise the event again next year! I mean you don't get to meet other parenting bloggers often and this event really achieve its objective. And the venue was superb too since it provides the opportunity for kids to play around..Hip hip hooray to Friso and Nuffnang and all bloggers!

p/s: by the way I did manage to go downstairs to Nichii during lunch time and bought a dress or issit tunic, whatever lah..at RM29.90! Isn't that el cheapo or what?
By the way the white hand cover and inner is mine, the dress/tunic that I bought is only in the turquoise area ya..I saw a black and white polka dot dress and I really love it! But I did not buy it since we were in a rush and I had to try it first before buying it. Maybe I will go to Nichii again to grab that polka dot thing..hmm maybe..

18 superstars:

Yatie said...

HI Suooermummy.... this is yatie.... i punya lah dok carik mana satu supermummy ast sekali i mistaken you with ida from 22princess... wanted to say hi to you... tapi sampai nak balik tak sempat jugak nak bermesra .... anyway... I will link you to my portal as Sawafriends...

Yatie said...

sorry yati from sawanila

oliole said...

tahniah untuk menang voucer dan diinterview...

supermummy said...

yatie..ok nnt saya pon linkkan awak yer..hehe..btw, jgn lupa saya pon mau fridge magnet dari hong kong juga! kehkeh

wanie said...

best nye dapat join friso family day out tu

lina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lina said...

sama-sama congrats utk kita sebab dpt voucher. :)
u muncung masa event, I muncung masa balik sebab hubby tak nyempat-nyempat nak keluar after they annouced the winner. Nak gaks lepak dalam sambil mengambik gambar bagai.... hehehe

atty's said...

salam supermommy.kty add link u ye..
tq

supermummy said...

oli ole
terima kasih daun keladi!

wanie
aah best! tp yg paling best budak2 ni la..hehe

lina
hahah..samala mcm my husband..kehkeh

atty's
bleh..nnt saya link ur site kat sini jugak..

Ida said...

Salam superb...

Heheh...i dah agak yg tudung bunga2 pink tu u tp segan plak nak tegur...I'm Ida from 22princess(life) yg pki abaya black with my 2 dotter yg also bertudung....

Apa2 pun congrate ya...nanti boleh la kita buat gadering mummy blogger before I balik Perthkan...

supermummy said...

ida..la nape tak tegur..tapi i ada perasan that black abaya..hehe..haa u organise la gadering mommy blogger..buat potluck ke..nnt saya datang.heheh

pizli_mw said...

bangga aku sbb kau dah menjadi supermummy yang famous.. good job intan!!

T.H said...

hi thanks for coming by my twinshappiness.com wah so cheap your buy. :) good deal

T.H said...

come take part in my giveaway :)

precious innocent said...

u pun dah jadi celebrity daaaaaaaa.... leh lawan redmummy nih!!

-mama emma-

PoenyStormRider said...

hello! super mom! congrat. on the winning! when they announce your site name.. i am like arrh!! this is the supermummy! you the one leave a comments in my son blog.. ha ha.. we didn't won anything but it is a great fun for us yea!?

miMiE aZim@Sk ^V^ said...

uhhuuu.. bebaca blog ini.. then terjatuh chenta pulak.... phheewwiitt.. congrat..
ehh macam mana nak joint joint semua aktiviti tuh ehhh?? macam best ekkk.. anybody... help... hihih

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

sempat lagi lari shopping di nicchi yerk intan

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey