Saturday, November 15, 2008

Save the cheerleader Save the world


Do you know that Hayden Panatierre's role as an indestructible cheerleader is not only in the hit series Heroes? She also took the role as a cheerleader in Bring It On: All Or Nothing which is actually sort of the sequel to the original Bring It On which stars Kirsten Dunst.

I saw the movie at HBO previously and though I think I'm a little bit old for this kind of movie, but surprisingly I enjoyed it! It must be a secret dream of mine to be a cheerleader! Haha. Can you imagine me in cheerleading uniforms or doing sommersaults in cheerleading shoes? Must be horrible for people to watch me! But you have to watch Hayden Panetierre struts her stuff in the movie. I just love her cheerleading apparel! OMG, fyi it's totally cool! Oops..now I sound like a high school teenager!

Hayden and friends saving whale!

Anyway if there is one Hollywood starts that I wish I can reincarnate as, that would be of course as Ms Hayden Panatierre! I mean she is a brilliant actress and always with good cause in mind (did you see the pics of her trying to save whale in Japan?) and not to mention a beautiful face with a nice butt! Most of all she also has a super cute boyfriend who is actually Milo Ventimiglia, who stars as Peter Petrelli in Heroes!

Hayden and Milo

6 superstars:

precious innocent said...

i sokaaaaaaaaaa kat rambut & mata diaaaaaaaa

-mama emma-

reena said...

kite suke nengok pompuan tantek... *opss...hehe...tak bley ke??*

mimielola said...

OMG, they're actually an item???? I dok kat mana selama ni?? Haha. No lah, I heart Heroes, but don't give a damn about their real lives.

Dils said...

Dunno la Hayden and Milo mcm kinda creepy when they hook up together.

Hooking up with an 18 year old when you are 30, mcm different kan compare to to hooking up with an 28 year old with a 40 year old?

Or only I feel this way :P?

Twiggy said...

oh if only i was a cheerleader! LOL!

linked!! :D

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

suka ngan dia dlm citer heroes

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey