Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ironing is definitely my least favourite house chores

If there is one house chores that I wish I never have to do again in my life it would be ironing. Why can't all the kain in the world be created iron-free and crumple-free? You can make me stand hours in the kitchen or kemas all the bajus in the world, but nothing can make me cry but ironing!

Have you had the experience of ironing your own husband's shirts and then he kept complaining that it is not up to the expectations? Well mine did, but I found other solution. I choose the less wrinkle baju for me to iron! Hehe..I honestly cannot imagine what it must be like to those people who earn their living by ironing clothes ( much respect to those iron-ers at the laundry!).

Here is a picture of me ironing Husband's shirt last night. I look so happy because the shirt is sooo super duper easy to iron and has minimise crumple effects. Haha. But guess what this morning he simply took other shirt and left the one that I iron on the hanger because he said he thought he is wearing the same thing every week! Oops..

And this is my favourite iron - a very light and easy to handle Phillips iron! I nicked this from my mother and ditched my previous iron which was so berat and have caused me to burn a pant of mine! Maybe it's my fault, but I'm still blaming the iron! Haha
Supermummy ironing fun fact: I'm a left handed so I iron with my left hand. But I switched to my right one on those I-have-too-many-clothes-to iron-day.
And since today is Thursday so it means batik for Government servant like moi! And I cheated again this time by not wearing Malaysian batik. This Indonesian batik is just so easy peasy to iron. And all my Malaysian batik is crumpled to pieces and I hate the fact that my Malaysian batik is so hard to iron and so easy to get crumpled! Grr..

Did you follow American election results yesterday? I'm not really a political person, hey I'm also guilty for not registering to vote in my own country yet! But I thought it was interesting to see Obama wins and I thought pictures of him showing his human side and compassion, especially the one with tears on his face mourning for his dead grandmother did also help.

And I thought Lewis Hamilton is perfect to be Obama's son because well, they look a little bit alike. Must be the hair? The structure of the face? No? Haha..

Lewis Hamilton-youngest ever 2008 F1 world champions who also has Nicole Scherzinger of Pussycat Dolls as girlfriend (who also nearly collapse with excitement upon watching Lewis Hamilton winning the championship!)Barack Obama - the 44th American President and the first American black president and get this..his middle name is actually Hussein! So that would be Mr Barack Hussein Obama actually.

10 superstars:

aFkaR'z said...

iron yg paling jimat masa tuk meng-iron ialah iron berat!! u dah salah decision...!

Mommy Lily said...

i hate folding clothes...benci benci

Nurmala said...

akak kerja gov ek??

oo..nama barrack obama tu ada hussien ker?? naper x letak?? dia islam ker??

:. iBuAfiQah a.k.a Irnie .: said...

hahaha..

sama lerr....
malas nak gosok baju...
ari nie ptt pakai batik kan kak...
irnie pakai kebaya nyonya jerrr...
senang nak iron...
hik2...
irnie lebih suka pakai iron berat dr yg ringan...
sbb penah terbakar baju pakai iron ringan...hik2

supermummy said...

afkar'z
oo ya ke? tapi mengapakah bila i menggunakan iron berat mcm susah sgt? haha..mungkin kerana kurang prektis..hahah

mommy lily
ha folding clothes tu tempat yg kedua la selepas meng iron..yg paling tensen bila dah lipat anak pulak selerakkan balik..adoii

nurmala
aah..keje gomen..ha sbb org2 barat ni kan selalu tak letak middle name..dia letak first ngan last name dia je..middle name tu wujud dalam ic dia la kot..nama dia hussein sbb bapak si obama ni kan org islam

irnie
oo ya ke..terbalik la pulak ye..saya pernah menyebabkan baju terbakar sbb guna iron berat..haha..

MiSsY FaRaH said...

oh my.tak suka iron juga..n foldin clothes lagila.lecehhhh betul.if u nak senang,guna starch kalau nak iron shirt.cepat sikit siap =)

precious innocent said...

i suka iron berat, senang nak handle.. iron ringan mcm x pegang ape2 la pulek...

nasib baik la mak nie keje swasta, xde dress code.. janji ada pakai baju.. keh keh

-mama emma-

~Eila @ Along~ said...

eila pun tk suke iron baju..kalo buleh nak je upah sorang maid tuk iron baju je..hehe..(kalau ler)..sumer keje nak senang kan..hehe

shoe-addict-mom said...

both are good looking la.. i like! hahaha

Timmy said...

u know what, my solution is simple... baju yang susah gosok i sorok sampai my hubby tak jumpe.. senang citer... hati i pon senang... ekekek...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey