Friday, November 14, 2008

Friso brings my family out

Got a spouse, got a kid and are officially married?
Call yourself blogger and have Nuffnang banners?
Then I guess, now I can happily enter..
The Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out exclusively for parenting bloggers!

Sometimes in his dreams, Husayn dreamt of being Friso model!

But then I have to put on my thinking cap to answer this question
"Why Family Day is Important for your Children?"
How do I find words to describe this?
When I suffer from creative blocks and badly hits!

Let me tell you the story of my son, Husayn
One and a half year old but with a 20-year-old brain
He's fond of lorry and watching Playhouse Disney
But his throwing tantrums are always driving me crazy!

The large forehead is the telltale sign of a 20-year-old brain!

Why Family Day is important to Husayn?
So he can make new friends and widens his social circle
Though I'd say Husayn loves to bite, so watch out people!
And he does not only bite little kid, but also adults until they turn purple!

Most of all Family Day will make Husayn happy
And he running around with big grins will make me a proud mommy
The look on his face will be so priceless
But hopefully he won't roll on the ground when we have to leave or cause any troubles!

Husayn with his big grins!

Family day will make Husayn a better kid
So he can grow up to be a charismatic and creative person
And learn to tolerate and appreciate other people
And remember son, if you have any questions you can always turn to Google!

I know my words are getting worse and my verse are out of rhymes
But remember all, family is the most important thing in the world
But life certainly would be a whole lots better a thousand of times
If me, Husayn and Husband got to attend Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out
And winning the Hong Kong Disneyland trip will certainly suit us perfectly fine!

In our dreams we also go to Hong Kong Disneyland!

So come all come all readers of Malaysian Supermummy
Enter this contest now and stand a chance to also meet the famous Chan Lilian
and the divalicious Red Mummy!

7 superstars:

precious innocent said...

uh!!! luvvvvvv this entry... unie creative le...

hope u win this...

ps; BILA dah menang tu, jgn lupa belikan ole2 utk i yek :P

-mama emma-

ku E said...

good luck! i just hope to get a place too and see you there? ;)

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

salam...

hope u will get the invitation so that nanti bolih meet up kat sane
thanks for "singgah " to my teratak buruk ..
interesting n3

hope u don't mind exchange yr link to mine

Nannie @KP

supermummy said...

emma
boleh2..hahah..mcm la menang pon..

ku e
good luck to u too!

nannie
insya Allah..hehe..will link u up @ supermummy fab links!

Yatie said...

see u there, yati sawanila

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

wow wow weee.......
syoknyer kalu dpt gi hong kong disneyland kan

鐵火卷John said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey